Sunday, July 22, 2007

Enjoyment

Ah ber was greedy.

I went to sell one of my old phones to a lady who contacted me via internet, and I scrapped the rite side of tortilla while parking at Bukit Timah Plaza. See la. $30 for my samsung X600a may cost me more than few hundreds to fix it.... but on the positive side, scrapping the rite side of tortilla might have blocked more serious damage should I have been in an accident rite.... Small lost of finance is to block lost of bigger finance rite....

So far sold 2 of my old phones liao..... remaining only my sony ericsson K310i. That one I am half-hearted to sell cos its the 1st phone I bought with my darling kenji. My 8860 line is under his name and this phone came with it..... so I am seriously hoping that no one will buy it cos I priced it high, at 150.... hahahaha..... but if can fetch this price I really dun mind lor.... hahahhaa....

So far no one wants my broken PDA. Sigh.... that old antique cost me 500 the last time I bought it. Now 40 also no one wan.....

Yest went for a movie with darling, Lena and Jeff. We watched invisible target by Jaycee, Wu yan zu and Nicholas Tse..... I think the guys in the movie (including the bad guy), were very cool. I am totally awed by their acting.....

But I will never step into AMK hub again for movie. The crowd can kill. If it was in orchard I can understand la and I dun mind being in orchard crowd, but AMK????? No....... I nearly got squashed to death there.... and wanting to have a decent meal with darling also difficult - everywhere also crowded and full and queues were EVERYWHERE...... damn it.... we had to walk so far to a coffeeshop named BANQUET which was near the A&W there last time....... and pls dun eat NASI PADANG at BANQUET at AMK. Damn it, I ordered 1 chicken thigh, 1 ladies finger, 1 melon curry thing (also classified as vegetable rite) = $5..... might as well go and rob. I think the poorer people cannot eat there - $5 can buy 2 plates of chicken rice at $2 each (= 2 meals) and still can have a drink ok......

Not that I am stingy, but I wonder how the lower income class people survive? Do they eat maggie mee everyday? %*#&^$ expensive lor.....

Today, brought junior and his wives to pet movers. My aunts came along too cos they wanted to go giant and so I picked them to pet mart together la.....

Junior was nearly killed today when Coco jumped on him in the pool. For a good whole 5 seconds he was under water. I FROZED. I am so ashamed of myself. I simply FROZE. I didnt know wat to do..... when junior finally came up from underwater, I thawed and quickly picked him up from the water...... My heart really skipped 5 beats for 5 seconds I tell you. I was jus too shocked to do anything. I tot my son's gone for the 5 seconds..... if anything happened to junior I will kill coco then kill myself......

Luckily junior's fine and I didnt have the heart to kill coco cos another dog jumped on her while she was in the pool and she nearly died too.... actually I love coco very much too..... and that dog with the life jacket tried to jump on brandy and junior while they were in the pool. I held him fast cos if he jumped on them, I WILL SURELY KILL HIM..... I am very protective of my son and his wives ok...... I will kill the dog and then kill the owners for allowing such things to happen to coco and then my son or brandy.....

Today I spent a BOMB on junior. Bought his dry food + can food + supplements + treats + grooming = $110..... great rite..... damn, He's more lucky than me. I dun bear to spend so much on myself.... (unless I am in crazy shopping mood la).... He's really a fortunate dog I think, cos so many people love him.... he's got Godma, Nanny, Popo, gong gong, grand aunts, mummy and daddy who loves him so much.....

Junior was happy today cos he saw his wifey brandy and coco..... interacted with other doggies and had fun (except the drowning incident)......

Then after pet movers I went to giant for grocery shopping with my aunts..... then sent them back to my place to do some downloading for them, then rushed out to meet kenji darling for dinner with his family......

Today is the 30th wedding anniversary for his uncle and aunty (alex's parents).... so sweet rite. So I guess alex's gonna be a romantic guy too since his parents are so sweet.... so Ms Mandy, Mr Alex is a good guy, dun miss him out ok......Alex may be bit "gong" and may not be as well groomed or well spoken like other dashing guys, but see his inner beauty ok? Like my darling kenji, he's not as handsome as he thinks he is (in fact he is not handsome ok), he is not romantic or watever the other guys have in them, but I see his inner beauty so I love him ok.....

I think your alex gonna be a nice partner for you Ms Mandy - why I know cos I am in love with his cousin kenji ok - me and kenji make good partners and since alex is his cousin, they have some same traits so I guarantee you Mr Alex will make a good partner for you cos he likes you..... jus like kenji darling who love me..... heehee..... give him a chance la.....

So today, we celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary at Jumbo East Coast...... The food like never ending one lor..... crabs, prawns, fish, veg, tofu, fish paste.... etc.... the food still very good since the last time I ate there last year..... and I enjoyed my dinner cos my darling kenji was having it with me..... :)

And remember the thing I said bout marrying kenji only if he quitted smoking? Well. it's off. I take back wat I said ok. He doesnt have to quit smoking (cos he will smoke again even after we are married). And I have decided that since I cannot coax, convince or con him to quit smoking, I shall JOIN HIM...... let's be a smoking pair..... hahahahaha....... like real..... and I still dun wan to marry him...... even though I kena asked so many questions tonite like "when you and kenji getting married?" "Hope our next dinner will be your wedding dinner ok?" ...... >_<" stressed you know.....

I heard that someone is very much interested in me. He knows I am attached. Yet he tries to go out with me and ......... I think if he can do this while I am attached, god knows wat will happen to his gf when they get attached..... will he dump her and let history repeat itself? Same theory I have here.... if you can read this, If I can do this with you and betray him, wouldn't you be afraid that I will betray you with someone else in future? I wun betray kenji, it never cross my mind to cross the line..... if I can do it to him now, I can do it to you in future too..... but I wun and I dun have a habit for these things...... and I wun have a physical relationship with you.... NO.

No comments: