Thursday, July 26, 2007

VeRY VeRY Dai Sai (Bring shit) day

Yesterday was a day that made me laugh and cry at the same time. I dun believe my luck. And I dun believe such unexpected and weird things and unbelievable things will ever happen in a day....

Yesterday was DAI SAI (Bring shit) day.

Seriously I also dunno why and wat happened.

Ms Kerin wanted to buy her harry potter book in JB cos she heard from dunno which id*** that it was selling cheaper (much cheaper like RM60 compared to S$48 here), so we went in to JB in the evening ard 7pm.

1stly, picking Ms Kerin up from Tampines should already tell me that I going to have Dai sai-ness yesterday cos a taxi driver was cruising SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slowly on a 1 lane rd. Then he braked abruptly when he saw a passenger on the OPPOSITE side of the rd. Luckily he had a big smile on his face or else I really wan to go and confront him about how he drives.

2ndly, I wanted to top up my tank cos its empty (light up very long already), so I wanted to go to the Shell near Lena's house at Kovan..... then jus as I wanted to prepare to turn in she made a comment "actually near woodlands on the way to causeway also have 1 shell" - like indicating we should use that one, then I went straight instead of turning into shell. Then she asked in surprise "Why you didnt turn into the shell?" I was ????????? In the end, I used the one near my place at plantation ave.....

3rdly, the causeway was jammed like ****. Both the bridge and the bottom were liked sooooooooooooo packed that I almost tot my tortilla was a motorcycle because the motorcycles were sooooooooooooo close to tortilla and I swear if I didnt go slow, I would have crushed some motorcyclist's toes....

Then the dai sai-ness started. We should not have been in JB after all. Why cant I jus go home and stay at home and enjoy nice and warm food..... damn it.....

Time was ard 8.30pm at City Square. We decided to go for the book and some other stuffs 1st before dinner. Dinner was supposed to be Char Chan Teng.

We ended up buying shoes and bags @ Padini, then we went to get contact lens and then went to popular on the 4th floor. The harry potter book was a freaking RM109 there. I swear that the id*** who said RM60 was referring to S$60 instead..... and sorry for calling you an id***. In fact I was the greatest id*** to believe that and brought them to JB.

We were going down to the 2nd floor from the 3rd floor and we (actually ME) wanted to use the escalator but we walked past an exit, so Ms Lena said "If its me i'll use the exit here cos jus go down 1 floor only". So we went......

And got stuck in the stairway for a good like 5mins.....

Cos while the door slammed shut behind us, we were on our way down to the 2nd floor when we realised, there was no door handle on the door!!!!! So LL, we had to walk back up to the 3rd floor and guess wat ???????? There was no door handle on the 3rd floor door as well...... GREAT.

So Ah ber walked downstairs to ground floor and saw the exit leading outside the building and the best thing is, IT HAS A HANDLE....... so Ah ber happily turned the handle and proudly wanted to walk outside, BUT ALAS. The damn door was locked...... shitty shit rite?

We were almost on the verge of breakdown. Ms Kerin had brandy's constant worried look already. She was going to cry liao....... Imagine coming to JB and then get locked inside a stairway for the nite..... great way to spend the nite rite? Luckily ah ber got the "neber say die" energiser attitude. Ah ber walked up to the top floor and saw that there was a handle on the door and TADA....... it opened for me!!!!!

And I called out to the ladies (who were instructed by me to catch the attention of passerbys thru the glass panel) and I think they were still in shock cos I had to call them a few times and explain that there was a route out a few times before they climbed up to exit....

We ended up laughing ok..... I was angry cos I was hungry. No mood to talk.

Ms Lena went ahead to show us where the HK cafe was. She had come here before so she said she know roughly where it was...... the hk cafe was actually on the 3rd floor but we toured the whole of 4th floor looking for it. So finally we asked ard and found it on the 3rd floor. But we had only 10mins to last order and the staff were cleaning up already so we decided to go elsewhere.

Ended up Ms Lena wanted to have Wanton mee, So we dove ard Taman sentosa area to look for it. We each had 1 bowl of wanton mee, then we went over to the market to have our usual drinks.... fruit juice.....

And ended up having extra hokkien mee, popiah, satay, fried oyster and oyster with egg. We were really MAD...... I almost couldnt walk but the hokkien mee was really NICE. I love it. Next time me and kerin going there to have it again. The satay sucks and the popiah got a funny taste. The oyster egg cannot beat the one at 85 market and the fried oyster is not crispy..... The fruit juice still rules.....

So we went to danga bay cos Ms Kerin haben been there b4. And there was a EURO-FUNFAIR. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH..... the monkey's tail came out and Ah ber jumped there in a split second.....

We went on the ferris wheel - it was still quite high for me cos I am so damn afraid of heights ok. But I really enjoyed the ride cos its really cool to be so high up in the air with 2 of your besties....although I was gripping the railings sooooooooooo tightly but it was a ride that was worth it..... cos the ride took about 10mins I think.....

It would be very romantic to share the moment with someone you love on the ferris wheel and anyone who proposed so romantically to me, I will surely marry him..... at that moment I wished my sonny was there with me cos I love him. And I know Mr kenji not romantic one so I can forget bout wishing he was there and he can forget bout marrying me.... hiak hiak hiak....

And Ms Lena was in her crazy mood. She wanted to go on the thrillers but I guess I would puke cos my tummy was still round and hard from the food we had earlier on.... so we went on the bumper cars and we also played some throwing games. I won a twin tower keychain - I LOVE IT..... thanks uncle who took pity on me for not being able to get the targets (but I seriously think your ping pong balls are stuck on the thing with SUPERGLUE or ELEPHANT GLUE cos I obviously hit the ball but it didnt come out......

We went on the bumper cars twice and I can see that the 2 dai sai queen enjoyed themselves very much.... Ah ber as usual always bang them la......

Then after all the fun and excitement, we tot our day would end

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT.....

We went back to the car and realised I forgot to turn off the headlights for 1 whole hour. See, this is wat happens when the monkey tail comes out and I FORGET everything...... not to mention the dai sai-ness the day brought me.....

The battery was almost DEAD. Cranking it, no use.

Anyway, thru this experience, I finally realised that Kenji is the best guy on earth.

Cos we called jeff 1st as I tot he's a car mechanic he should have the battery cables and should be able to come down and "SAVE" us. He was asleep, woke up and told us to find someone with the cables in JB to recharge the battery then went back to sleep again...... without asking if we were ok later or not...... (we should have spent the nite at Puteri Pacific rite)

Here we are, 3 ladies in a foreign land, stuck at a not-so-ulu place in a very ulu carpark at MIDNITE, he can go back to sleep..... great guy he is.....

So I called elton. Elton was playing billard. He said the same thing and went to play his billard game, but he at least got the heart to call back and ask how whether I got help or not or he will come down (that's like half an hour later).....

So finally I called kenji. Luckily he was not asleep. He was playing mahjong with Jerry, Alex and aunty annie. Immediately he asked his buddies got cable or not. They say dun have. He said he will find the cable and call me back for directions to get to where I was. See, my darling kenji willing to come to "SAVE" me. I was so touched.

In the end, we didnt need help from singapore. 2 kind malay guys we saw lingering ard while we were waiting, approached us. They said can help to jump start the car. Ok. Luckily ah ber understand and know how to do it...... so they pushed the car while I jump started it..... and it worked......

Thank you, the 3 malay guys who SAVED us in the wee hours of the morning of 26th July 2007 at Danga Bay. Although we didnt get your names or give you any token of appreciation and even suspected that you are ROBBERS, we appreciate your help really......

Hahahhaa.... Ms Kerin was about to cry and Ms Lena wanted to pick something up to whack them should they try anything funny...... in the end, the "bad" guys were the good guys.......

And that is the end of the dai sai day. I seriously hope fri will not be dai sai cos we celebrating Wendy's BD and hope sat also not dai sai cos we going to 1nitestand......

No comments: