Monday, August 27, 2007

Junior turned 2....

An entry from Junior's blog regarding his birthday.... he wishes to thank all who made his birthday possible and happening......

Woooopiiiiiiiii.... I jus turned 2 years old on sat!!! I am no longer the little puppy you use to know and I am now a MAN ok..... Treat me like a MAN.....





Happy Birthday to ME.
Happy Birthday to ME.
Happy Birthday to JUNIOR....
Happy Birthday to ME........



Mummy held my birthday party on Fri 24sep2007 at Aunty Hershey's place at 10pm. And mummy invited most of my friends!!! I am soooooooo happy......



Mummy and nanny went grocery shopping earlier on and bought soooooooo many stuff to cook for the adults while mummy was busy packing the goodie bags for all my friends... I also have a goodie bag as well!!!! YEAH.....



And Nanny cooked ......... Fries, Calamari Rings, Nuggets, Hotdogs with Cheese cubes, Otah Otah, Garlic Bread, Jelly.......





Mummy bought nice stuff from pet movers and pet mart and made goodie bags for my friends..... I think I have a cool mummy who wants the best for me..... I wuv you mummy....





Wonder why this pic is here? I also..... Dunno why these 2 jie jies prefer to take photo with my deedee but not the birthday boy ME????? Anyway, mummy tell me she is preparing a BIG BIG goodie bag for the jie jie on the left.... still waiting for her reply which flavour she prefer - beed lamb, chicken, seafood....

Mummy drove me to Aunty Hershey's place and we started the party..... YEAH..... 1stly, I would like to introduce my friends.......



Happy. This is the 1st time I saw him and he looks really handsome!!!This is Chivas and he came together with his daddy ken and mummy cindy..... I met him before, he used to be quite timid but he was quite fierce to me that day. Maybe I was barking quite alot and irritated him...... BUT I AM THE KING..... hahahaha I was excited ma.... sorry lor...

That's all my stupid mummy manage to take..... she didnt take pictures of ruby and deedee and toto and rusty.....

Then mummy prepared my birthday cake (thanks daddy who collected my cake for me cos mummy was really busy preparing the food)...... and everyone sang birthday song to me...... I was soooooooooooooo happy...... I feel really really happy........ so exciting......









After my birthday song, mummy helped me cut my cake and served to all my friends...... and I think all of them really loved the cake cos it was gone from their plates in like SECONDS......













I also received lotsa presents from the uncles and aunties and my friends.... You all have really cool mummies and daddies too cos they are so nice to me!!!!!! My 1st birthday present is from nanny and baba and jared and damon and ryan....... see my family is so good to me....... They gave me a wonderful tasting can food called addiction and I am really addicted to it...... Venison and Avocado..... YUMMY..... And the blue bowl is specially for me when I stay over at nanny's place in bradel..... YEAH.....



And I received a BIG BIG BIG bag of presents from all the uncles and aunties and my friends..... WOW..... Mummy carry already also say very heavy and she say if she put the bag on me, can flatten me...... and we opened the bag...... the things inside were AMAZING.....
It was so amazing that mummy decided to become a dog as well..... cos she said this bag of presents can save her from being bankrupt..... she can afford to feed me a long long long long time..... YEAH..... means I have FOOD..... YEAH!!!!

Last but not least, niu niu made my day..... I saw her on my actual birthday and we kissed..... so sweet of her to leave me lingering for her kiss again...... Mummy brought her goodie bag upstairs and let us spend some quality time together.... It seemed that niu niu's mummy also know uncle ken...... its a really small world.....


I wish to thank all the uncles and aunties and jie jies and Gor Gors and all my friends who turned up for my birthday party to make it possible and happening...... Thanks to Rina, D, Jared, Damon, Ryan, Mummy, Daddy Kenji, Dina, Dawn, Deedee, Toto, Rusty, kedrick, Albin, Mango, Jennifer, Weiming, Ruby, Terry, Happy, Ken, Cindy, Chivas, Anna, Wendy, Kerin, Nicole, Niu Niu....... Wuv you all lots......





































No comments: