Monday, September 24, 2007

I found Da Bao and Xiao Bao's cousins....

Sunday was quite cool cos I found Da Bao and Xiao Bao's cousins. 2 OF THEM. If you do not know who Da Bao and Xiao Bao is, pls go read Ms Kerin's blog http://www.mrstea.blogspot.com/ for more information cos they are her children.....

I found Pink Bao..... inside a $2 tikam machine where you drop the $2 in and turn and turn.... This machine can be found jus outside the place where Hersheys work and where anna used to work part-time too......

This ladybird is a tamagotchi and Ms Kerin, can exchange my blue one back when it dies in your hands ok..... I think you will love this pink one better cos it is PINK and it is a TAMAGOTCHI and IT IS WORKING..... hahahahaha.......

Then I went to pick my other aunty and we went to my eldest aunty house and there, I saw something sitting on the carpet on the floor.... and I smiled cos it CONFIRMED is Da Bao and Xiao Bao's Cousin...... FAT BAO..... so I asked it to pose for a photo and it was happy to know that it has cousins Da Bao and Xiao Bao and Pink Bao.....

PS: Ms Kerin, they have the same type of weird hair..... sure its cousin and not BIG Bro? By the way, Junior wanted to hump him.... so pls keep your da bao and xiao bao away from junior.... never leave them in tortilla alone with junior..... or else will kena raped.....

No comments: