Friday, October 26, 2007

CAR TROUBLE IN JB....

I really cannot believe my luck. Wed I went into Malaysia to go to Kota Tinggi. Thu (yesterday), I went in again to go to the Pasar Malam @ Danga Bay. We went in with 2 cars cos Michelle (D & Jakes' sister) went with us.

We went to City Square to have food at the Food Junction and I had my favourite MALAY FOOD.... All of my favourite dishes.... Nasi Campur I LOVE YOU..... After lunch (or tea-time) @ 3plus, we walked around City Square and went to service Jake's car along the Pelangi Plaza..... WHEN MY CAR BROKE DOWN.

Yup, it jus stalled while it was cruising.... luckily i was at the side of the road and there was a slip where I parked there while checking it out. Tortilla jus wouldn't start again. It was 9plus and ALL the mechanic workshops were CLOSED. How wonderful.....

We made our calls and everyone tried to call anyone they think would know of something we could use to help.... Even Lena and kenji tried to help from Singapore.

We had a few choices. 1)Tow to workshop in JB. 2)Tow back to SG. 3) Stay around in some hotel and settle the car the next morn. We called lots of people and asked so many questions that they didnt wan to PROVIDE US SERVICE, but tortilla HAS to move away cos like sooooooooo many people know that he was there.....

Finally, we towed tortilla to a workshop tat was around the corner. It was quite brightly lit and there was a security guard around. Ok. I happily paid the RM80 cos it was a bargain..... then we proceeded back to Danga Bay for shopping at the Pasar Malam. YES, I AM MAD..... I was quite sad to leave tortilla there but I had no choice, if he was as small as junior i'll make sure I carry him home but he's too big......

We shopped for a while only cos it was 1am and the shops were mostly closed and the best thing was, it was the last day for the Pasar Malam and we MADE IT...... ahhahahahaha.......

After our Danga Bay adventure, we made our way to have food.... We Ta bao KFC - YEAH...... There's this 24hours KFC at Komtar.......

We reached home at 3am..... and we watched house while we ate our food.... then i really knocked out till this morn 7am, dozed back to sleep till 9am when my student called to cancel class (AHAHAHAHAHAHA), then at 9.05am, I drove in to JB with jakes using Sabrina.

We reached around 10am and got Tortilla fixed. Luckily tortilla's 4 wheels were still intact and my windows are still ok and he was still the same old tortilla. I half expected to turn up and find tortilla GONE.....

By 1.15pm, Tortilla was fixed and we went to carwash tortilla and Sabrina. Jakes was soooooo satisfied with the car wash that he wanted to go again sometime...... After our car wash and top up of petrol, I RUSHED back to bradel to get my other work phone and zoomed to class at 2.45pm..... superwoman rite..... hahahahaha

And tortilla's damage caused me RM 500. Luckily I broke down in JB, or else I might have to pay $500 instead of RM500..... THANK GOD.....

It was a real adventure...

Now ah ber is soooooooo tired that junior is helping me post this entry.....zzzzzzzzz

No comments: