Monday, October 15, 2007

Roller Coaster SAT

My sat morn started at 4.30am and it was a great morn. I picked my aunts up to send my 2nd aunt to the airport for her flight to china. We had breakfast no.1 at the airport canteen, consisting of chee cheong fun and zui kueh.... their kopi si sucks big time....

After sending her off, we went to Changi Village to have a morn walk and to throw the jasmine flowers into the sea for my grandma cos it was the exact day she passed on since 2002. I miss you mama. We passed by all the familiar spots we used to picnic at with her when we were younger and when she was still around. Junior was being a very good boy and I wished I could show her my baby boy. I carried junior baby near to the sea and introduced him to his great-grandma....

My grandma's ashes were scattered into the sea near fort rd as per her wished of a sea burial. I can still very clearly remember holding her ashes in my hands on board the bum-boat and letting them go freely together with the wind....

After our morn walk, we went to have breakfast no.2 at the market at Changi Village. We had fried carrot cake and wanton noodles and Dao Huay. After that, we went to bedok interchange to get food for my dad.

After sending them back, I went to braddell to dress up for my visiting with my other family at braddell. We went to Rina's mum's place for lunch no.1. It was really cool to dress up nicely like as if it was my chinese new year....

I think I look very good on sat, pictures will be up soon cos I dun have my cable with me now. A pity some people dun think otherwise cos they didnt praise me, some didnt even look at me closely, even though they were supposed to be close to me. Even my 3 babies said I looked good. Even Rina's mum said I looked good.

After traditional malay food, we went to Queens Close to Rina's Mum's aunty place for lunch no.2. She cooked laksa and I ate 1 big bowl (thanks to mummy who scooped so much for me). After staying for a while, I sent them back and proceeded to pick Kenji up from his place to go visiting with me to my ex-colleague's place for Hari Raya.

He was supposed to come down at 2.45pm to meet me but he overslept and he came down in BERMUDAS. Ok. I was like????? I was rushing for time cos I had to pick my friends from Kembangan MRT in 10mins. He flashed me a paper and said he wanted to buy 4D. OK. I was like??????? again.

He took forever to get it done and I was really really pissed off already. He came back into the car saying he'll go back to change and drive there himself. OK. So I went to pick my friends. He didnt even look at wat I was wearing and he didnt even tell me something nice about it, about my make up, about ME.

We had traditional food at Yati's place and I met up with Labelle and her hubby bobby, Yati, Yvonne, Stefanie, Wai yi, Junaidah, Meng Mui and Carolyn. And there was my favourite SOTNG SAMBAL!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! We chatted a bit and we left at 5pm cos I needed to pick my aunty up at 6pm to go for dinner and then to my darling SAMMI's SHOW MI concert at 8pm.

Before the concert, I smsed him telling him because I love him, I am not so pissed off with him now. He finally apologised after the whole episode. He told me his army friends asked him out for a drink and he was not very sure if he wanted to go or not. I told him to go cos its good to meet up with friends. He said he'll think about it.

After SAMMI's concert at 11pm, I drove my aunt home and smsed him telling him I am on my way home and asked him if he was drinking and to be careful cos there might be roadblocks. He said he was drinking at CHANGI VILLAGE PUB and he was going home soon too. I could have reached home in 5mins but I saw his car at Novena, RITE IN FRONT OF "DONG BAR" where she worked.

??????

5mins ago he was at Changi Village but 5mins later his car was at Novena. He was still smsing telling me that they still wanted to eat Nasi Lemak and how they missed Tekong.

Wa, such a familiar wave of Deja vu from years back. The last person on earth I would expect lies from, always lies to me. Now I know NOT to expect anymore.

I walked rite into DONG BAR where he was sitting at the bar counter, singing a duet with her. I swear if I wasn't wearing a skirt, I would have kicked him off the chair. I walked rite out again. He tried to explain that he was trying to protect me against my hyper-sensitivity and hyper-suspicious nature and my hyper-anxiety if I knew he was going to finish his bottle at dong bar.

I had already told him, I dun know her well, I need more time to understand and befriend her and I dun wish to judge her because I dunno her well enough to do so. He told me that because he thinks I will flip if I know he was there so he lied. I think he should have known me better because I might not flip, I might jus join you there drinking. Even if I might flip, I couldn't get angry too long at THE TRUTH rite?

It was a sat nite and I always have the idea that she will go back to malaysia and not work on saturdays. So i didnt think his car would be there. When I saw his car there, I was thinking, it could be jerry there and not him. And inside the pub, I was thinking most probably his army friends and/or jerry would be there. And watever I saw, told me the whole story. And everything else was history.

So to protect me from flipping, he lied, because he dun know me well enough. He doesnt know that a woman has sixth sense. And guys can never understand wat this sixth sense is about.

I hate lies. And the lie you told proved everything except your innocence. Because after that lie, you lied more. I dun see your army friends ard you, it was only you and her. And the bottle was still there, if your army friends were there, they would have finished the bottle with you. And if they left the place already, why are you still there?

Then you lied again to say you were really at changi village and you jus reached not too long ago (But WHERE ARE YOUR ARMY FRIENDS???) but the way you were dressed was not a changi village outfit. You would wear shorts to changi village and NOT LONG PANTS. You mentioned before that you would only wear long pants at DONG BAR cos you give face to the boss and dress better. Then you changed your lie again and told me actually you were at DONG BAR very early..... I dunno which one I should believe and how to believe you.

I am not F***ING stupid. I already have problems TRUSTING. You jus have to break everything I have slowly built up, the trust, the hope of a good guy, the hope of a great future, the hope of a wonderful marriage, with jus 1 lie and the other lies to cover up your LIE.

A r/s should be based on honesty, not LIES. If I continued with you, I would be tempted to tell you a lie every single day. You made a BIG mistake to think FOR ME, and not think ABOUT ME.

And to my friends out there, I am fine. I jus got drunk yesterday and woke up with a hangover, but I am sober enough to know wat I am typing here. With him or without him, we will still be friends and maybe we might not be meeting up as often, jus be assured that You are still my friends.

Although i am never gonna drink and drive again cos I didnt know how I managed to get home (and I was the driver) and I had Alcoholism Amnesia, it was good to let your hair down once in a while.

PS: Maybe no.70 would be THE ONE for you.... My 1st bf was Raymond, 2nd was Bobby, 3rd was John, 4th was William, 5th was Elton, 6th was Wai and 7th was you. And 7 was my favourite number, you jus had to put a mark on it....

No comments: