Sunday, November 11, 2007

Food + FUN

On Deepavali, my aunts invited me to have lunch with them at this indonesian restaurant @ Lucky Plaza (3rd floor, jus opposite SPEED shop at the corner).

4 of us ordered 1 Grilled Pomfret Set, 1 Grilled Prawn Set, 1 Grilled Chicken Set, 1 Tauhu Goreng (Or was it Gado Gado I am really not too sure), 1 Keropok (a mixture of the bitter type and the prawny type....hmmmm delicious)..... 3 Avocado drinks (MUST TRY, their POPULAR DRINK) & 1 Pink Coconut drink @ only about $38 for all of us....







After our lunch, we proceeded for shopping at Lucky Plaza, then to Sentosa for some sightseeing and lastly, we ended up at Vivocity for MORE SHOPPING....

And I saw this stall at Vivocity that sells the wooden hand-made stuff like the wooden doll house that I made for mummy. This stall attracted me cos it had more animals and living creatures than anything..... and I wanted to get this PARTICULAR dinosaur model for kenji dear...... and I couldn't find it..... me and the salegirl were rummaging thru her big box of puzzles..... and for 10mins I was there at the stall and she kept asking me how to spell and start with wat letter.... I said "T" to her like 3times.....

Finally we gave up and jus as I was walking away..... I SAW THE MINIATURE ONE....





COOL RITE..... heehee...

No comments: