Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I GOT A NEW JOB....

I jus read my usual load of blogs and I found something that made me laughed till I nearly fell off my chair.....

The Dino Family........ starring Dino Senior Kenji, Dino Junior, Dino Berby Lala...... http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9614523513

This is so damn funny.....

The Devadasons....... starring Jared Louis Devadason, Damon Ramirez Devadason, Ryan Mikhel Devadason, Muthu Jania Devadason..... http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9614401017

Wa kao. I really nearly fell off my chair. All these created by my son's Godma aka Ms Fishball aka Ms Lena Tan....... she is too free la.....

I liked the way kenji was dancing.... So hilarious..... and junior seemed so happy doing his dance..... FINALLY my son is standing on 2s and not on 4s...... See mum, your grand-dog became human for christmas!!!!!!!!

And I played it for junior to watch and now he's whimpering in his sleep and he jus had a soft bark. I think tonite its his turn to have a nightmare...... if he really does have a nightmare YOU better run fast fast cos I will come after YOU with a chopper....... do these things to scare my son...... hahahahahahaha.......

I better go tuck my son into bed and sayang him abit cos today I went too far...... I didnt wake up on time to bring him down and fix him food and I went out till the evening. My poor baby didnt have food and didnt have his daily walk till quite late..... So sorry baby.... mummy was out getting a proper job so that I can feed you....

And today I am really LUCKY. I went down for 2nd interview and I GOT THE JOB!!!! Last week I think the Business Development Manager and the HR consultant were quite pleased with my interview that they arranged for me to meet up with their country manager and some other manager.....

And the country manager hired me on the spot...... and she even asked me wat pay would I be expecting and comfortable with...... I told her between 2.2k to 2.8k. She asked me again..... I said actually anything above 2k I'll be happy. She said wat is my expected pay in my heart....... I said 2.5k and she said ok.... we will offer you 2.5k and above..... cos they believe in paying us rite so that we can be committed.... and they really did offer me 2.5k and above.

Wow. Its like a dream came thru..... job scope is paper work, administrative, HR, customer service all into 1...... perfect job...... sounds perfect till I actually go into there la.....

Its situated at the east where I have a straight bus from home and near to my future home..... Its a call centre with SIA, except the call centre is not managed by SIA themselves and my payroll is not under SIA..... if not i can get free tickets again...... My payroll is under a MNC which has 73 offices worldwide......so if this job dun work out (not due to my incompetence i hope), they promised me other placements elsewhere. I might even get a chance to travel!!!!

Anyway, my new job doesn't require me to include call centre duties. I am overseeing the HR issues over there and under me are 300+ people to manage (only HR issues la) and I guess its quite a bit for me to handle. Good also. Like tat I wun have spare time to slack or have spare time to be complacent and I hope I can focus on it.

I really hope I can focus and do my stuff properly and gain respect from the people there. Cos its a professional environment there, I need to really dress up. Luckily I do have grooming background and customer service background. So I guess for that I can adapt easily. As for the admin part, I really have to learn more.....

And I work 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri only. Hahahaha...... Soooooo damn happy. And there are opportunities to climb the HR ladder - learn new HR stuff and next time can easily find job as HR executives or similiar also pay quite good......

Of cos I know its not going to be easy la, who wan to pay a simple job with such a good salary? They mentioned that my challenges will be to handle difficult issues regarding payroll and get bombed by people when it comes to their money or salary la...... well, i guess people are really capable of turning nasty when it comes to their money la.... so be it lor. I jus try to focus and minimise mistakes so that the chances of me getting bombed will be lesser lor. I know God will watch over me and bless me..... so I will be strong and independent and confident......

I jus take my blessings as they come..... and face my challenges as they come and the bridge will definately be there when I need to cross the river..... I have to make this work..... I need to be useful and I need to prove myself once again.

Life has ups and downs. But today God is smiling on me. Cos my day has been a perfectly wonderful day. I even managed to get a spot at the carpark at 8.30pm at bradel...... and I have classes that I could arrange to fit my schedule....... WOW.... THANK YOU MY LORD.....

I am counting down to Sunway...... 2 days only...... YEAH...... 2days to eating, shopping, playing and then coming back to a job that is waiting for me...... so cool.... think tonite i'll be too thrilled to sleep.....

No comments: