Thursday, November 22, 2007

Very Painful Ah

WARNING..... This post may cause some discomfort to people reading this..... unless you have a foot fetish, then pls continue......

I was out for the past 2 days attending to interviews. Yesterday I wore my black work shoes that I always wear for my property. They gave me no problem.

Today I tot of a change so i wore my heels..... actually today's distance was shorter (except the fact that I was walking 15mins to get to serangoon MRT & the walk from NEL to NSL at dhoby ghaut MRT), cos both places to interview, were at international plaza.....

And I ended up with this.....3 ugly and painful blisters on EACH foot and 1 at the bottom of EACH foot..... and the one on my 2nd last toe on the rite foot already burst..... so imagine the pain when I went into the water jus now for lesson......




Ok la, worth the pain, cos one of today's interviewer called me for a 2nd interview. I suddenly feel that I am still worth a bit in the job market. Too long being your own boss..... I need stability and I need to be normal...... cos I have plans ahead of me..... :)

So Ah Ber Monkey, Pls dun climb trees anymore..... You need to ride the horse properly.....

PS: I enjoy being on top? Nah..... I prefer the bottom.... ;)

No comments: