Thursday, December 27, 2007

19 dec D&D @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel in Orchard

Been partying and eating and enjoying myself for the past week. Totally forgot I still had a blog.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS cos the spirit of peace, love and joy is in the air and I always feel happier when christmas comes......

I put on 3kgs and I have a growing tummy since 3rd dec. I wished it was a baby growing inside me but unfortunately it is jus fats growing around my tummy.

Well, we shall start my fun from last week where we had our company D&D @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel in Orchard. Theme was hollywood nite and I tot it would be fun to dress up as a hollywood character since they gave the go-ahead. So boring to wear gowns and stuff like tat and act prim and proper the whole damn nite rite..... so being the monkey ME, I decided to go as Lara Croft from The Tomb Raider. So cool to go D&D in short shorts and boots and bring guns.... when in your life can you ever carry guns walking around and "shoot" people?

But I think I really look like tomb raider. Cos in the car park an old man didnt wan to get into the same lift as me...... maybe he thinks he'll have a heart attack cos I'm hot???? oooooo......

And when the lift door opened, everyone at the reception dropped their jaws RITE TO THE FLOOR. I heard whispers of WHO IS SHE???????????

I so paiseh that I quickly went to the only colleague who would talk to me cos she's my batch mate. But after a drink, I warmed up and gladly posed with the people who wanted to take pictures with LALA croft..... hahahahahahaha......








No comments: