Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping again

Today I went shopping with my aunt again. I didnt feel like teaching so I cancelled all my classes and went out shopping at bugis. My aunt went on a shopping spree and bought 2 pairs of Hush Puppies shoes @ OG. Wanted to go to 2 fortune tellers but both were busy and didnt have a slot. So we went to Paya Lebar for more shopping. After that, we went to Kovan for more shopping till we made it back home at 8plus.

And my cramps are back and its my time of the month again. That is why I have been feeling so tired and grumpy and irritated and moody and having my terrible backaches......

Think Junior has PMS syndrome too.... he's very tired and grumpy too..... hahahahaha.....

There are some things in life that should thrill people when it happens, but not to some people. And I understand perfectly why they weren't too thrilled. And I dun blame them. But I tot that as long as I am happy, it should matter a lot to them.

Its ok. It will pass very soon....

No comments: