Friday, May 2, 2008

Ah ber on cloud 9 today

Woohoo!!! Just pop by to say hi!! Hahahahaahahahhahah!!!! Ah Ber is in good mood because 1) period is over. 2) I just closed 2 deals. 3) My birthday is coming. 4) I am going holiday. 5) I am getting married. 6) I am going to be Mrs Lim. 7) I just took a look at my wedding photos which are still freshly sitting in my tortilla NOW - they are gorgeous and I LOOK BEAUTIFUL. *proud*. 8) I am pretty & beautiful. 9) My son is handsome. 10) My Lao Gong is the BEST. 11) I am the most *xing fu*, most lucky, most contented, most loved, most envied person by myself. Hahahaahahahahahaah.

Pardon this post cos I am on the clouds - floating too high up liao - give me a chance to Hao Lian can or not? Anyway this is MY blog - so I have the biggest say here. Hahahahhaahahaha.

Ok, can stop liao - dreaming and floating too high can kill one. Heehee. Anyway Ah ber is in very very very very very good mood today. I keep smiling for no reason after I collected my wedding pictures at 2pm. Heehee.....

No comments: