Monday, July 14, 2008

My baby gal had a fall yesterday

Yesterday My baby gal had a fall from the bed. I was changing her when she rolled off the bed. Luckily she is ok, except there was a slight limp in her but now its gone when I massaged her both legs. She didnt even cry or anything. She is really a TERROR.

Only 2 months + and she behaves like she's mad. Wonder how will she be when she grows up.

Junior cannot stand her cos he's jealous.

Well boy, you gotta get used to it.

Me also sprained my rite knee tendon (not due to the cycling ok - I already felt a pull before I went cycling yesterday) and today was supposed to be on MC but rushed to work cos 1 of my projects got problem. Sian. MC also cannot rest properly.

Dun have time and energy to blog. Cos always so tired after work and either busy with Warcraft or cable or housework or my 2 kids or sleep.

Will try to keep the spiders from coming by to spin cobwebs again. Shoo spideys....

No comments: