Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wee hours KTV

Yesterday night went karaoke alone from 2am to 6am at Partyworld. Yeah... alone. The feeling is great cos you get to have the whole bloody room to yourself and you can scream and shout and go off-key and dun need to bother about people minding or not. Went for Karaoke marathon, started the KTV by scrolling from A to Z on the female singers. But 4 hours not enough cos I havent even finished the female singers songs yet, so randomly selected the best hits for the guys.

Wanted to do a Sammi marathon - 20 songs. But by the time I reached there my throat was sore. So sang the normal songs. Think the golden hits were the best cos they were classic oldies....

Had 2 drinks to myself, the whole room to myself, the whole tv to myself, the whole environment to myself, the whole remote to myself, the whole MIC to myself!!!!! YEAH.

Then after KTV went to bradel cos needed to attend Damon's graduation this morning. Damon was really cool cos he can dance!!! Heehee....

Will upload the pics later cos I wan to go sleep now. Good nite. Lucky thing my classes cancelled due to the rain....

No comments: