Friday, March 20, 2009

Rants

Ber is on half day today so decided to take Terror to the vet as I had kenji's car. Its still too early to tell if she is pregnant but I made her go for the heartworm test and she was screaming so loudly that I could hear her from the front of the clinic!!! My heart ached..... They had to poke her twice cos she wouldn't stop moving and they couldn't draw blood from her!!!!!

Poor Baby. Today cost me a BOMB again.... Almost $150 for whole session!!!!!

Kenji's out entertaining again. Ber is bored so I went down to my parents place to visit them with the kids and also buy some stuff. Decided to re-floor my study room for the kids' benefit.....just like my own room....

So I just did it and just finished it.....Ber just re-floored my study room ALONE. Cant imagine how heavy is the flooring.


I am totally shacked and covered in sweat and feel like dropping off to sleeeeeeeeep. But just realised I haven't had dinner. So later I'll just cook some soup and go to sleeeeeeep.

Before that..... share some pictures with you...



How come I got a Wabbit?



Wahahahahaaha.


No comments: