Saturday, May 19, 2012

Emotional baggage

It's been so long since I visited here. 2 yrs to be exact.

I realized I am still carrying my emotional baggage with me. It all started 2 yrs ago. When it started to spiral downhill again. The union tat I tot was the perfect one, the one I tot would be the last, did not last. Till date I still have the same question on my mind - was it me? I am still wondering wats wrong wz me.

It was ok to lose him. But I think I cannot get over losing friends. Like losing her. My best friend since I was 13. I lost her not because I death. But because of small trival issues.

In my 32 yrs of life, the ple tat had came into my life and made an impact there, were the ones I called friends, and they are the hardest people in my life to get rid of within me. Because I felt most relaxed, most myself, most carefree, most enjoyable, happiest moments wz these ple I called friends.

Wine is best when it get older. Ple compare friendship like tat. I'm sorry if along the way I made things bad or turned things sour or caused u to hate me. But pls believe me when I say tat I was true before. And I had been true. I'm sorry if I didn't let u know me enough to trust me.

In life we all have our ups and downs. Our regrets our pains our happiness. Tat makes life

I jus wan u to know its still an emotional baggage tat I'm holding on to. A baggage full of friendships tat couldn't weather the storms. Tat didn't have the permission to sail again.

I have been pricked by thorns. And there's a thorn inside of me which represents u. If u would give me a chance I'll show u how to pluck the rose without getting pricked by the thorn. If only u would.

No comments: