Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Head high high

Today I stepped into Yishun Swimming Complex with my head high high for some reason that I have nothing to be proud of actually..... but i like this little gal that I am coaching. She's very sweet and she's very mischievious like me. We always play around and she is slowly improving on her froggy kick.... heehee.....

So ironic that my 1st ever swimming assignment was also at this same pool and I still remember mummy came with me to the pool to give me encouragement.

But I still feel so sneaky even though I dun need to. Maybe its just a monkey's instinct to be sneaky. Today the sun was out and ah ber worked the whole day, and it felt really good!!

Lots of things need planning. I am starting to plan my future. I am starting to plan everything in my life and hopefully its good stuff that is going to happen.

Tmr I'm going for a follow-up at KK and I hope its good news, if not, I'll kill someone....

Ending note: I used to admire people with cars. Now when I see people with cars, I ADMIRE THEM EVEN MORE.... cos of the moolahs (also = $$$$) they dump into their "hubby" or "wife" to support them.

PS: Your mood, your passion, your love, your feelings, your emotions, your mind, are all controlled by you cos they are yours. Grab the reigns and take charge. Do unto others wat you wan others to do to you.....

On a lighter note. I decided to get a new bikini. A cheapo one that I can sun-tan in. Ex ones will make my heart break.... Cheapo ones break under the sun my heart wun break.... AND DUN ASK ME WHY I STILL WAN TO SUN-TAN.... cos I wan to get my insides the same colour as the outsides (my friends ard me should know wat's going on). Or anyone know of any secuded beaches that I can sun-tan without my bikini????? (Fat HOPE. Dun ever think of seeing me naked except kenji and junior... heehee love you darlings)

No comments: