Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sakura International buffet

Had sooooooo much fun at Genting that I almost didnt wan to come back.

And the fun continues. Nothing beats having a nice dinner with good friends around me and good food in front of me..... We (Lena, jeff, kenji, Wendy, Kerin and me) went to Sakura at Downtown East for buffet dinner...... Why Downtown east? Cos Ah ber jie didnt go to that branch before ok....

Hmmmm. Nothing beats having international buffet.... Yummy....

The occasion? Jeff's birthday on fri..... he's going to be 27 - same age as me liao.... ahahahaahha.... Think we should seriously bring him down to WHYNOT to celebrate his birthday - what you gals think..... hahahahhahaha.....

And as usual, Ms Dai Sai Queen - Kerin, got her extraordinary dai sai moments like having a cockcroach coming from her ice cream, her spoon flying off, her dropping of her chocolate rice..... and now she wans to go to a fortune teller to change her fortune.....

kerin mei, I will go with you, cos I wan to see my fortune also..... ahahahahahah....

I am so full, my tummy nearly went on strike and nearly exploded when I burst out laughing and laughing. It happened when I noticed Kerin was wearing this t-shirt with lotsa hearts print on it. It reminded me of a panty that I had with such prints too..... so I told kenji and dunno why, he burst out laughing and laughing. And I told Wendy and she ended up laughing and laughing also..... hahahahahaha..... then kenji told Lena and she started laughing and laughing too. Only Jeff didnt laugh - COS HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE JOKE......




Does this look familiar Ms Lena, Ms Wendy, Mr Jeff, Mr Kenji & Ms Kerin mei???



Hahahahhaha.....

5 comments:

kopisoh said...

Must u show out the dumb PANTY?? hahahaha i nearly laugh off my chair haha

kopisoh said...

oh ya..LOWLOW is kerin muahahaha

Berby said...

Haha. Looks like the prints on your shirt rite Lowlow. Why have such a weird name lowlow....No more Dabao ah?

kopisoh said...

haha coz i dun wan ppl know my blog ma...so iuse lowlow..a dumb name hahahahaahahahaha LAME rite...

Berby said...

Chey. Really Lame lor...