Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Friday Adventure

FRIDAY 24.08.07


Nothing much in particular. Tot it would be an exciting day and full of drama but apparently, NO. So boring. Gave the old maid a huge surprise by bundling her up and sending her to the airport to send her back to her hometown in sri lanka but she didnt act in a drama like we predicted she would. So it is boring lor.....


But I sent tortilla back to the shop cos he was still squeaking. And true enough, the stopper was not hard enought o prevent tortilla from squeaking..... so we fitted in 2 stoppers and tortilla totally stopped squeaking..... YEAH....


Dun misunderstand.... This is NOT tortilla..... my tortilla is nice and black ok....

This is my tortilla undergoing major construction....... see poor tortilla.... it made my heart pain and caused a hole in my pocket....

And the children got bored.... so they sat on tortilla's wheels....

No comments: