Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Thursday Adventures

THURSDAY (23.08.07)

Last Thu, I went with Mummy, D, Jared, Damon, Ryan and John to St Gabriel's Primary for Jared'a balloting for Primary 1.

The votes are supposed to be put into the fish tank you see there in the centre.

I was quite worried that they wun announce the names of the children for the balloting. But they were very transparent. They read out every child's name who was participating in the balloting exercise and even showed the slip of balloting paper on the projector.

Then the anxiety started. The indian lady next to me had her child picked for a place so I asked her to go pick a ballot paper and told her to go pick Jared. AND SHE DID!!!! She picked Jared..... There were 35 people balloting for 21 places.... luckily Jared got in....

Jared got in with number 167, which was in 5th place.

My 2 handsome boys Ryan & Jared

And apparently, the children found tortilla very amusing to them cos they started to take photos with tortilla....



After sending them back home, I went KTV with Jess & cadrina..... Hougang K-box..... Sang till 1plus am....

No comments: