Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sunday & Monday Adventure

SUNDAY 26.08.07



Went to lunch with 2 of my sunday students after class. Went to have Hans at Novena and then Haagen Daaz there too..... yummy....







Brought Junior to watch Getai at Bukit Batok with my mum and my aunts...... heehee..... I think he was quite curious and amused with the crowd there and the loud sounds and the different languages that he didnt understand...... and of cos he was the centre of attention lor...... where got people bring "BLACK DOG" there one..... not scared he can see "good brothers" and bark at them ah????? Hahahaha.... junior didnt bark.... he was jus feeling hot in his bag so he crawled out and had fresh air and Kaypoh around.....

MONDAY 27.08.07

The whole devadason family brought Pa out for lunch at Muthu Curry and a walk and we decided to go for Upper Thomson Rd where the Pierce Reservior was...... and we had an agenda in mind - WE WAN TO FEED THE MONKEYS.... luckily junior didnt join us or else the monkeys might snatch him away thinking he's one of them.....

So armed with a french loaf and biscuits, we went to feed the monkeys....









Jakes and D actually dared to let the monkeys take food from their hands..... and I nearly caused a huge commotion when I dropped my phone and in my haste to pick it up, I startled a monkey and he nearly wanted to lunge forward and attack me and Ryan, but luckily he was not as brave la, so he ran back to the trees....

No comments: