Thursday, August 30, 2007

Junior's new wife - JEWEL + Random posts

We wanted to adopt another puppy wife for junior so we went to SPCA to see if there are abandoned dogs, then we went to almost all of the dog farms at Pasir Ris. After 2 hours, we followed John to his place to see his new daughter - Jewel aka Monkey.....

And I think Junior is very fickle-minded cos he fell in love with Jewel. He was trying to snift her out the whole time...... and this jewel is very clumsy. She is sooooooo cute and soooooo small and she likes to go into drains (heehee)........ She responds when you call her and she is really a happy puppy......

She is only 1 mth 1 week old only...... and she is smaller than junior but we all expected her to grow bigger.....






Then I wanted mummy to do the smoky eye make up for me and this is wat she did -

I added the banana in my mouth for special effect....... dun I look like beaten by her????


No comments: