Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fisherman nite

Yesterday was Fri nite, so I went to pick Ms Kerin from her cellgroup at Clarke Quay and we went to Fisherman cos she was dying to go there be a fishmonger....

Jesslyn and Cadrina came along too.... they were supposed to meet us at the carpark there..... When we reached, we walked around cos the 2 ladies didnt go there before... We actually wanted to go to our usual haunt but amazingly, must be due to our lack of patronage, it CLOSED. No more samuel,even guojie (tricia's bro) also not working there anymore).....

Felt bit sad cos no barrel of heineken, no fisherman basket, no fishing excitement that comes together with the food and drinks....

Ended up, me and Ms Kerin wanted to try somewhere new.... so Ms Kerin brought me to Summer Breeze.... she went there before la, but she wan to intro new place to me....

They had a great environment there... and I am sure junior will be welcomed there too cos they have 3 resident tabby cats there....

Heineken is served in bucket, so we took the Hoe Garden Barrel ($45)....+ desserts (range fm $4-$8) for each of us + Jumbo platter ($31 - but the spread not bad)...


Hoe Garden (smaller than our usual place, but taste ok)


Cadrina's Black and White (Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream)


Jess & Kerin ordered the same Ice Slim (Different ice cream flavours + fresh fruits + waffle) - MOUTH WATERING....

My Peach Cheesecake (2/5 only) - it jus came out from the fridge and not very yummy.... I rather go buy the Cheesecake from Giant supermart than this..



Our Jumbo Platter..... lotsa different things rite.... YUMMY...


Just compare the size of my fist and the plate - it was HUGE + GIGANTIC

Then you see the pictures, congratulations, we have a new ZI LIAN KUANG.... See whose face appear most times..... and she trying to act CUTE lor...





Seriously I think Kerin and Cadrina together really amusing lor.... they can make really good friends and they can entertain me and Jess for the whole nite..... I went back around 2.45am laughing when I tot about them.....

And I jus saw someone's blog where I am affectionately called "HER BEST FRIEND". Great, now I have to make her go thru appraisals and interviews to find out why she deserve to be MY BEST FRIEND. I dun have many besties - I choose carefully one ok..... of cos the tot of UPGRADING you to be one of my besties crossed my mind la.... but due to certain disruptions that happened in our lives recently, I dropped the idea cos I am scared la..... scared of Shit lor....



Kawaii??? Cute rite? Kenji had this on his MSN and I took from him.... we were arguing about the 3 things the panda is holding - seriously does it look like 1) joss sticks or 2) match sticks??? Pls leave me a message on my tag board thanks....
PS: Nothing to say.... hahahahahaha...

No comments: