Friday, August 31, 2007

Post Op

Went to get Junior after his dental surgery yesterday ard 6.30pm cos my classes were cancelled and I was anxious to see my baby boy.

I went with Rina and the 3 kids to Toy r us to get swimming boards for the children then we went to the vet at Jalan Kayu.

The nurse carried junior out and he was awake and quite alert..... He was happy to see us but he couldn't control his bladder properly and he peed into the blanket that we brought to wrap him in. he couldn't open his mouth or bark or lick us but his tail was wagging. Nanny carried him but he wanted me to carry and fidgited ard towards me. So I carried him and he was quiet.

His whole mouth was swollen and so I asked for anti-swelling medication and was also given a spray to prevent tar tar build up in his mouth. Then he started whining. So I had to ask the doc if she could give us some pain killers as well. Initially the nurse didnt even bother asking the doc but I stopped the doc and asked her myself.....

Kenji came along to visit his sonny and junior was happy to see him..... daddy sayang and kissed his baby boy and junior was being manja....

After settling the total damage of $216.65, we left for bradel.

Junior didnt wan to rest so he walked around. He walked funny cos I think the effect of the GA still not faded totally yet. His hind legs will cave in when he stopped. He also kept whining periodically.

I fed him dinner and he was quite happy to finish his food. But I woke up at 2am to find him begging for food from D and jakes..... greedy boy.....

This morn he was the same old junior - he even licked me and kissed me...... :)

No comments: