Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Monday NO blues

Mon, My classes were cancelled for the whole afternoon so my bradel family decided to go to the beach.....

I roller bladed together with John, D, Jakes and Adam.... and realised that I could still roller blade and I STILL DUNNO HOW TO BRAKE...... hahahaha..... they tried to teach me the T-brake, but I still cannot do it......



Jakes rented bicycles for the children and I also went on them cos I am also a kid wat..... and I raced with Jared - he was on foot while I was on his bicycle...... and he won..... After that race, D challenged me to a race on bicycles and I WON..... YEAH YEAH YEAH......

Junior saw us having so much fun so we decided that he should try blading too...... but he had bit trouble fitting into the skates..... and we actually wanted to rent him the ones with 4 wheels the roller skates..... but we didnt la...

After swimming and a day at the beach, the twin monkeys decided to go FISHING..... 1stly we sent the children and women (I am a tom-boy so not counted) back and we prepared for the trip. We wanted to do some hiking to get to exclusive fishing spots, so we really prepped ourselves very well......

And we proceeded to 3 places before we settled on a place where there are NO leeches and very good environment so next time we shall bring the children when we go again next week, but its a secret spot and only my besties should know where..... and we caught MANY fishes..... 6 fishes!!!! Me and D and jakes each caught 2.....

My best catch - the 2kg red snapper....

After reaching home at 6am, I had to gut the fish..... so ah ber the fishmonger went to work.... and I seriously think I can be a fishmonger already.... cos I am quite good at it..... I AM A PROFESSIONAL....


And I slept at 7.30 and woke up at 9am for work.... really a stoning day.....





No comments: