Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mummy RIna's Birthday 180907

Mummy Rina's birthday celebration was yesterday at Bradel.... close family and friends such as Alex, Kiean and Kenji (not my kenji lim), Adam, Aunty Mary, this new guy which I met for the 1st time named Delvin, his wife (I didnt get her name), Terence, John....etc....

In the afternoon, I brought the children out to get flowers for mummy and let them choose which flowers they wanted to get her..... Jared picked out a sunflower (mummy's fav) and ryan chose yellow roses which was a great choice in mummy's fav colour and Damon took Red roses that showed his love for mummy...... Aunty Mary also brought some yellow flowers for mummy> i think they are daisies if I am not wrong or jimberras or something.....




I went to pick Rina's mummy and daddy cos she was the chef of the day, together with the yummy food she cooked and the party started......

All the fishes that we caught were BBQed and steamed and grilled and baked...... COOL.... and they all tasted very nice and sweet cos they were very fresh and from the sea...... I personally steamed the promfret and everyone said it was GREAT..... YEAH....

D baked mummy a birthday cake and although the icing went bit haywire, it was still very yummy and everyone loved it including junior....





No comments: