Monday, September 24, 2007

Thurs and Fri Adventure

Met up with Felicia and Brenda on thurs for drinks. I couldn't meet them for dinner cos my class ended late like 9pm.... so I had to meet them at 9.30pm. Parked at Taka with the intention of going to Indochine at Wisma, but the gals were worried that the carpark would close early and I didnt like orchard pubs also, so we decided to go to dempsy road.

Went to Hacienda (I have a feeling that tmr I will be going there with cindy and cynthia and jess also)..... and me and brenda both ordered 2 drinks each, felicia had her large glass of orange juice so she was quite comfortable.....

I ordered a Green Anjou Pear Martini and a champagne. Brenda ordered herself a Green Apple Martini and a white wine I think....
And the best part is, I broke the champagne glass after like 2 sips of my champagne... so wasted.... luckily they didnt charge me for it.....
Fri, was supposed to go on a date with my darling but he's not feeling well so I jioed the 2 ladies out..... we went to Zi Char at fisherman village cos our usual blue hut and the fishing place closed down already and the blue hut moved to the stall next to the zi char. How come we know? Cos we went to look at the menu and its the same lor.... nothing interesing, same old dishes....

So we went to have Zi Char..... We ordered Prawn paste chicken, their famous mee, fried baby squids, Kang kong, and my fav prawn salad.... and kerin ordered coconut (which costs $4) and me and wendy ordered ice tea which 2 glasses = 1 coconut..... hahahahaha.....






And I got surprises for Kerin and Wendy..... heehee... and ms kerin suspected it was YOU KNOW WAT - her enemy the RATS...... I am not so black-hearted one ok.....
I got them silk shawls from Tekka which was really cheap and I got them ring watches as well cos they dun like to wear normal wrist watches......

No comments: