Monday, September 24, 2007

Rude Neighbours

I know I haven't been blogging for the past week. Been really tired and busy. Dunno issit cos my period coming soon that is why I am sooooo tired, always finding sleep.

Jus moved back from my holiday at bradel yesterday cos my aunties were coming to my place to use the computer and I need to do some downloads for them into their MP3 players and phone....

And we all realised wat rude neighbours I have. They are fairly new neighbours about 1-2years only. The one on my rite is a drunkard who rents his rooms to chinese nationals and they are always so rowdy. He talks at the top of his voice and he scolded my mum once when she put a shoe rack outside our door which happened to be under his window..... wat to do when HDB design the flats like tat? Our fault issit?

Then yesterday we realised that our left neighbour is as rude. They are a family of indians but are christians. It was 9plus pm and we were on our way out when we met up with a friend and stopped by for a chat for less than 2 mins. Yes, we stopped outside their window unwittingly and they jus caught up with each other...... when we were interrupted by a LOUD and RUDE knocking from the inside of the window. HELLO.... your lights were still on and we only stopped for 2 mins..... if you are so high and mighty, PLS GO STAY AT THE CORNER UNIT...... dun ever stay at the corridor cos if you do, the NOISE IS PART AND PARCEL OF YOUR F***ING LIFE..... So rude!!!!! I got a good mind to rattle back but I got more evil plans in my head like cutting off their plants, turning off their water supply and throwing stuff into their windows...... muahahahahahaha..... No la, you think I am so childish meh? I wun do these silly stuff one la....

I need to move out soon cos the longer I stay here, the more pissed off I get and I will get sooooo angry and irritated that I will fight back sooner or later....

Been looking at the prices of apartments these few days. Getting a decent 3 room can still kill cos they still require cash. I saw one that require +65K cash. MAD ah? And its not in any prime location lor....

Now pushing myself hard to work and save money so I can buy my own flat soon..... hope I have money to buy a condo so that my parents can enjoy the facilities and experience a different lifestyle.

No comments: