Friday, September 28, 2007

Tue Wed Thu

Tuesday was a rush-day. After my class in the morn I rushed to get mooncakes for Kenji's mummy and mummy Rina cos she like mooncakes too. Went to Bengawan Solo to get the mooncakes and my fav egg yolk one left the LAST PIECE. I GRABBED it immediately.

Then I rushed back to bradel had lunch then rushed out again to deliver the mooncake to Kenji's mummy rite into their fridge (cos I bought the ice skin one) then rush to class again. After class, I rushed to my aunty's place to have dinner and I also bought them a walnut cake from Bengawan Solo and then rushed to meet up with my ex-colleagues.


Went to Rain Restaurant & Bar at Dempsy Rd on Tues with Cindy, Cynthia and Jesslyn. They are my ex-colleagues from my 1st permanent job @ Grandlink Group Pte Ltd since 1997. We normally meet up a few times a year to celebrate birthdays and occassions.

I had a Japanese Slipper that was quite strong. In fact the drinks there are quite strong. The ladies had a steamboat which I missed cos I had dinner at my aunty's place, but I was not sorry cos my aunty knew that I was going over and she cooked like 6 dishes and 1 soup for me for dinner. Normally they only have 2-3dishes the max only..... see how loved I am..... **feeling LoVeD**

The verdict of Dempsy Rd - I dun think they will last. Cos the place is too big and scattered. And the prices are quite steep.....but maybe rain restaurant might be holding on cos there is this indian/eurasian waitress (I didnt get her name though), she is really very good, her service is the BEST I have experienced in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, China, Hong Kong (the places I have been to). Really no fight. She should not be in such a place here, she should be in some high class hotel serving high class people cos SHE IS VERY VERY Service-oriented..... very patient and very hardworking and very very very very helpful. I like her alot. Next time if I go, i'll go rain restaurant cos she is there.

Wed also rush-day. From morn till evening the classes were back to back and I couldn't BREATHE. Only 1.5hours lunch break in between which I spent with mummy and Jakes and Pa and the 3 kids at Novena Square Hans.....

Then after my last class at Bukit Batok, I FLEW to Tampines Kerin's place for dinner..... give her another of my 1st time..... 1st time to her house..... The fish she caught - her mum and grandma steamed and cooked a few side dishes for us for dinner..... I LOVE THE EGG AND THE FISH...... so YUMMY..... i was in such a hurry that I forgot to take pics of everything and anything......

And the best thing I LOVE???? I LOVE the layout of her house. Her house has 2 living rooms leh.... and the rooms are quite good size and it is a CORNER unit.... I imagined Junior being able to run around the house freely and he wud be soooooo happy to do so...... anyway junior went there too and he told me he liked the house very much - I suspect its cos he saw Da Bao and Xiao Bao and he has an evil plan (HuMpInG plan) in his mind......

And today Thurs, lotsa people jus like to try to step on my toes and make me bite them back, but I was not in a mood to fight back...... I was deep in tots.....

I usually sms my students to ask if the weather was ok (only for rainy or cold days) and usually tell them I'm on my way. From bradel to Tuas was 45mins, and I sms my student at 5pm, she said its ok, not raining so I said I'll see her at 5.45pm..... I reached at 5.35pm and jus as I parked, she sms me saying Can I turn back cos it jus started to rain. I told her I jus reached.

Guess wat she replied..... Too Bad, I'll see you next week..... WA LAO..... this kind of people also have ah....

I told her, I still have to charge her for this lesson cos I sms her before I travel, as per my terms and conditions..... so, ended up, I went to IMM for shopping lor.... and I was quite happy cos I got a few stuff that I wanted to get for a while.....

See the rain clouds that followed me all the way from bradel to tuas..... see these people really iron-teeth dun wan to believe me when I say its raining on my side.....


No comments: