Friday, September 28, 2007

Tots

2 days ago was my anniversary. If we made it this year, it would have been 6years. Some tots came into me while I was driving.... and its not really easy to pen these down at 2am on a friday morn..... but i'll try anyway....

Does the male always expect the female's position to be in the kitchen and be traditional and settle down when they have a family? Does the female always expect that the male will be romantic and loving and will hold hands till the end of their fate together? Does the new generation thinking really apply where both woman and man are equal?

How true can love be? Someone you love might not love you and you might not love the one who loves you. How ironic can life be? Is there love at 1st sight? When a couple passes the honeymoon period, wat is there to keep the passion and rekindle the fire in them when they all dun put in effort anymore to please each other?

Today is a rainy day. I tot my dreams last nite would wake me up in PMS mood again but i'm quite amazed it didnt. I am not in PMS mood, I am in emo mood..... hahahaha..... walking down memory lane.....

Saw this paragraph when I was reading my usual load of 20-30 blogs a day (and I dun make money out of that ok) and I find this very heart warming.....

"I love you even though you may not be lovable. I'll be there if you need me. I am always here for you. I'll watch over you from the shadows without you knowing. I asked God to give you his blessings instead of me, because I have enough blessings when I have you. My shoulder is always here for you no matter wat and I will hold the skies up when the world come crashing down.

I would give everything I have in this world if you needed everything. I would give my life for you should you need mine. Jus know that in this world, there is someone who loves you and that someone, is me. We may not be together forever in this lifetime but I jus wan you to know that I would do all these for you, simply because I LOVE YOU."

And hey, I didnt need chocolates today.... and I am feeling fine, I didnt get really mad at my student also..... hahaha..... something is wrong with me.... hahahahahah..... I must be mad..... felt restless though, but its usual for the monkey to feel restless when I am bored..... so i decided to do up my bloggie and let my faithful readers benefit from my boring day today.....

No comments: