Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's over

Yes, Its officially over. I'm officially single after breaking up with him. I know there are people who won bets that we will break up eventually due to incompatibility in our characters and differences in opinions and everything that we clashed on.

Actually he treated me very well, jus that no one expected this kind of ending and I finally stripped him of his title "God Of Honour" because there is no more honour left. So people who love me but hate him, dun need, cos he treated me well and I was very happy with him.

I also believe that he didnt cross lines and there is nothing going on between him and her, its jus me that cannot accept this lying thing and I am hyper sensitive over stuff that could have contributed to today's ending.

Watever it is, its over and I will never hope or expect again. Let's close this chapter in my life and move on. My son still needs his mummy and I still have myself, so nothing's lost. I wish him the best in his next relationship with whoever it might be.....

As for me, :)

No comments: