Saturday, October 20, 2007

My brother is mad

Either my brother is mad, or his gf is pregnant or he really wants to get married. Cos he's asking around the prices of flats and I think he is better informed than a property agent like me. He is even asking my aunty about her unit at SengKang and wants to buy over her unit if its worth it (+30k 1st timers grant). Either that or he wants to buy a unit around my place and get the grant of 40k (1st timers + near parents)


I never tot my brother would wan to settle down cos he is always so bo chap and weird. He has his fair share of gfs and of cos this one with the mini pinscher is obviously one of the best ones.... and I'm sure junior wouldn't mind a cousin to hump and its ok cos she is sterilised already..... hhaahahhaa....


Today I'm going for the movie "brothers" and later going to pick my aunty from airport. She's coming back at 1am.... pathetic rite.... I am quite tired.... in fact feeling dead, but bo bian.....


PS: Give it 3 days and there will be someone new in a few months....This time round, not even 3 days..... giving up seemed so easy for you.....

No comments: