Sunday, October 21, 2007

My brother's birthday 211007

Today my family and I had dinner at AMK St 22 Blk 232 - Mellben Seafood Restaurant. 4 years back when I went with Wai and his family to eat there, the food was quite nice. But today the food wasn't very good. My aunts still preferred Hua You Yuan's crabs.....

Today we had 9 people sitting at the table, including our new family member Ms Chun Mei. She is my brother's gf. And I dun think she is pregnant. I think she is jus someone that made my brother wan to settle down with.... cos she is mature (like me AHEM.....) and she is outspoken and she is jus nice for him......

I never saw my brother so lovey dovey to anyone before.... but tonite I can sense his love for her..... cos he dish out food for her, sweet talked with her and appeared very close and nice with her..... I think this is also the 1st time he actually took money out from his wallet to pay for something for the family..... my aunts were quite surprised and amazed that he actually paid for his own birthday dinner..... hmmmmm..... cool rite.... Love can really change a person.

He called me the whole of fri..... wanting to talk and wanting to start all over again..... But I refuse to pick up, then the phone went silent for 2 days, till an hour ago he smsed me..... hmmmm..... he asked me to think over, and said we are ok one.... wat it means ah? Can I still trust him? Will my hyper sensitivity ever surface again? Will there be more lies? There are many things I need to consider.....

But now everything else is not important.....

This is important.... today I brought my students and mummy and the 3 kids to pet mart. I went over to Ethans Pet Resort to get Junior's nails done..... and I SAW>>>>>>>>> another female chihuahua..... 2 mths old, brown coloured with white socks on her feet and she has a black stripe across her back....... she looked jus like a baby deer..... and I HAVE DECIDED I WAN HER......

I am going to name her bambi bubble gum cos she is soooooooo cute.... Who can sponsor her for me? You can be her godma or godpa..... I may even give you a kiss or marry you and let you be her daddy........ She costs 1.6k...... HEY, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO...... ok.... sponsor half la..... DUN RUN AWAY LEH..... :(

Ok la, pictures time....


















The sea cucumber is shitty, cos its like DYED bright orange. I tot they were tomatoes..... And the crabby is solid, but not very fantastic lor..... sigh...... the kangkong like very big pieces, not delicately prepared, the tofu is quite ok, but so so only. The mee is DAMN SALTY, the mixed veg so so also, the prawn not very interesting, the fish lose out to the one in bedok (chai poh fish) and I didnt eat the buns but I think should be ok la.....
AND IT IS EX...... 250 for a meal like tat..... my poor bro must have burnt a hole in his pocket....

No comments: