Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My crazy and weird family

Think my whole family is mad. My mum is crazy cos she's at woodbridge (I meant working there - wat were you thinking????). My brother is crazy cos he is my brother. I am crazy cos I am AH BER. And my dad is the craziest of them all i think...... cos he eats noodles with......


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~





THIS....


This is supposed to be a snack.... but he's eating it with noodles!!! Weird la.... He eats popiah by using the lettuce to wrap the ingredients and not the popiah skin. And he drinks red wine with 7-up and ICE..... ??????

I do have a weird family I admit, cos I AM CRAZY TOO and I'm loving it....

And now I tok like an indian.... thanks to my other crazy family...

No comments: