Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rants

Its crazy. I think I am becoming malaysian. From Wed till sat, I have passport entries to JB EVERY SINGLE DAY.....


I had a talk with Mr Woody Kenji on sat for 2 hours. We jus sat in the car from 11pm to 1am talking. And I have decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him one more chance and forgive him for lying. All because I realised I loved him. Although I dun agree with few of his stunts and the way he does things sometimes, we both know we love each other. And that is important. We dun wan to give up this relationship we had cos we didnt come thru very easily. We came thru a long way and we decided that we should rough it out and try to keep this going.


Definately not a case of remaining for the sake of remaining. Definately not a case of "wasted time and efforts". Definately not a case where we are together for habit. Definately not a case of scared of losing out.

Time will prove everything.

So we are an item again. So the people who hoped we would really break up for good, shoo.... the people who are happy that we are together again..... we love you too....

Suddenly I have many things I wished I could do.
1) Go for a break (BKK, HK, Batam, KL, Sunway, Genting..... Australia sounded good too)
2) Get a new lappy.
3) Get a new CAR.
4) Secret.
5) Secret.
6) Secret.
7) Secret.

Hahahaha..... I am very tired and crazy these few days....

No comments: