Friday, October 12, 2007

New songs + Ranting

Hey if you noticed I changed my blog songs again. And I added some really new songs here. Slyvester Sim's "希望" (Hope) and Jay Chou's "牛仔很忙" (Cowboy's busy). I nearly flipped off my chair when I heard Jay Chou's new song. I dun really like his singing cos he mumbles, but now I like him better cos he comes across to me as a sincere singer. And this new song will really make you laugh. I was drinking milk and the milk nearly came out from my nose cos I was trying to control my laughter...... you listen then give me your comments.... I never tot he would try this genre of songs.... hahahahaha.....

Today is a rainy day. I managed to finish my mornin classes but afternoon ones are all cancelled. I wonder if the people I love are doing good today. I worry whenever it rains whether kenji is indoors or outdoors at work. You know he always walk ard his sites and he travels east to west to south to north everyday.

Driving on a rainy day is worrying cos I nearly had a near-accident last week cos it was drizzling and the road was wet and slippery and I had to e-brake cos the huge truck in front of me jus braked to stop. I stepped on my brakes but I skidded and I wanted to swerve rite to go to the other lane and there was a taxi. Luckily God was watching me cos as the taxi sped past, I quickly swerved to avoid a collision. If I collided, it would be HEAD-ON and I dun think you can see me here typing this entry.

So today I hid at home typing my entries and reading the 20-30blogs that I always read. And I notice that more and more people are locking up their blogs. Well, then I dun read lor, I respect your privacy. :)

I also bought Rum & Raisin Ice Cream from Swensons and I finished it.... YEAH..... I LOVE RUM & RAISIN....


Jus a nice treat for myself after thinking so much over the past few days. Sent my mum to Suntec, the same place where I held an important event a few years back.... and I read Xiaxue's blog on her getting invited to the DHL balloon and wanting to get married to mike. I also would like to get on the DHL balloon..... but I dun wan to get married yet.... hahahaha, so I wun tell kenji to marry me or I will jump down..... hahahahaha. I think kenji will ask me to marry him or he will jump.... hahahhahaa....

Tonite someone's giving me a treat.... heehee.... I am so happy there's food and YOU.....

Tmr is gonna be a busy day..... Cos my day will start at 4.30am. And going to end late too.... And in between I am going around visiting and wun have time to sleep..... sigh... but its gonna be FUN!!! YEAH.....

Yesterday Ah ber went to dinner with the rambutan sisters and 1 rambutan boy named Junior. We went to Beach Cabana at ECP, 1000 East Coast Parkway (Tel: 62412822). Ms Kerin intro this restaurant cum bar to us cos her good friend brought her there before, and we also met her good friend there too..... and best thing, I didnt recognise him. Guys always seem to recognise pretty gals better than gals recognising average looking guys (Oops, that hurts).

We all had mixed grill cos it seemed to be the most "worth it" dish on the menu. We wanted to order calamari but it was daylight robbery at $9 for calamari so we ordered another main dish to share. We ordered the cabana spicy sausage to share....

Our drinks came while we were waiting cos the food is 100% charcoal grilled so the wait is worth it. Me and Wendy ordered Kilkenny while Ms Kerin ordered Erdinger Dunkel (black). Dunno since when this gal liked Erdinger Dunkel, but she kept saying it is gassy like coke.


In the end, the mixed grill was disappointing. Cos it was very small portion. I look at it and I knew that it belonged to Junior cos he's hungry and I have to feed him.... so in the end, he shared most of my chicken and my lamb.... so sad....


No comments: