Friday, October 12, 2007

My New Pet AGAIN

I have a new pet AGAIN.... Hahaha.... pls dun roll your eyeballs back into your head pls....



It all started when I had to go get swimming boards for my students so I usually go to Toys R Us cos they were selling at $8/- compared to $14/plus outside in the sports shops.... I went to the 1st one at United Square and they didnt have the boards so I went to the one at Forum and I SWEAR BY this branch at forum cos its HUGE. I LOVE IT.... I am still a big kid inside me ok....



Wow, imagine a big kid going to 2 different Toys R Us in 1 day.... must be madness rite? Indeed.... I bought junior a halloween costume (haha, its a big mystery wat he'll be dressing up as) and I bought myself dracula fangs for fun..... and I bought my new pet...



They are SEA-MONKEYS. I jus have to get them la. Cos my fighting fish bluey and berry died. I also dunno why. And my neighbour's kids love my hamsters so I have to part with the 2 boys. I will never part with mouse tze cos I WUV HER.....



Its practically very easy to rear sea monkeys. By the way, do you know wat are they or not? They look like little shrimps in the water. They hatch instantly when they touch water, and need minimal feeding and air and maintenance. Very easy pets, but you do have to use a magnifying glass to really look at them for a bit. And the best thing is, this sea-monkeys kit comes with full sets of instructions, easy to read and understand cos many pictures also.....

A monkey rearing sea-monkeys. Ironic? Hahaha....

No comments: