Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SUN adventure to Botanical Gdns & RED BAR

After my class at 2pm, I went back to bradel to pick up my devadason family, including dino junior. We set off for the botanical gardens where there was a new water park and mummy was really excited in bringing my godsons to....

But it was quite a let down. The water park was not very happening and not very child-safe. Anyway, pictures time....





















If you noticed, Junior is in my bag (Shhhhhhh.... he's not supposed to be there)



After we went home to put the children to sleep, the adults went to RED BAR at middle rd. Before I went, I drank half a big bottle of my fav tsing tao beer.... There were only us there on a sunday nite, so we went mad with the drinks.... I watched as John ordered this "vegabomb" and it was really cool to drop the alcoholic herby shot into the red bull drink and shoot it down the throat. So I ordered one and shot myself.... tasted really nice.....

And D made me lotsa baileys with something else and I shot them down too (they came in shot glasses and I had to shoot them down). The only decent drink that I was able to sip was the vodka cranberry which was GREAT..... even rina liked it.....

Everyone also had a shooter named Parrotbay. It cant be found in singapore and it cost a lot overseas and it is rare cos its coconut rum.... so everyone cheered when it was brought out and I was really curious about this transparent, water-looking liquid and everyone shot it down their throats and knowing me to have a liqour-phobia tongue (I can mix 3 shooters of hard liqour into mixers and TA it, but I cannot taste the neat or I will puke).


Although it tasted ok, but I was really scared I will puke out the precious stuff already in me so I stand by a bit of coke....

WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY ME THE BLUE BOTTLE IN THE MIDDLE???? It looked quite cool but dunno nice or not...

PS: At certain important periods in your life, I was there and some, I wasn't there. Wat makes me think you would need me now? If you need me I will definately be there for you. Jus ask, jus call. I am afterall, only a few numbers away...9008XXXX

No comments: