Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FOOD!!!

Mon was work, work & work day.... but a few classes cancelled so I was quite happy cos I woke up with a bit of a hangover (must be the cheap vodka) and I was sleepy but I was filled with caffeine from the coke I drank so I was unble to nap properly....

But it was happening in the evening cos I went to Geylang Serai and had lotsa FOOD..... but I didnt have my sotong sambal and mummy cooked for me today!!! YEAH....

Today was a normal day, and it was great in the evening cos I went to sushi tei @ TAKA with my parents and 4 of my aunts.... yeah..... so long didnt eat japanese food so I really enjoyed my dinner.....






I seriously didnt realise that I HAVE A DIMPLE. Cool... I HAVE A DIMPLE!!!!

After dinner, we went back to my eldest aunt house at Thomson to see her grandchildren, which I have confirmed, are my 2nd cousins cos they are the children of my cousin..... and that is the ANG MO way of addressing..... not nephews ok..... but the chinese way, I am their Biao Ku (表姑 or cousin aunt)...

My niece and nephew (I am chinese ok)..... Suzanna & Seth....



And I can fit into my old cheongsam which I bought in 2000 when I was 20 yrs old..... The bust part is VERY tight though.... Hahaha..... I have GrOwN.... but my figure is hmmmmm.... hahahahaha - still like chopsticks (Last time in the airport they call me zombie cos I always dun have enough sleep cos I was working nite shift and day time I work part time with ESPN as a receptionist for extra money) SO I am happy today la cos I can fit into it...

No comments: