Friday, November 16, 2007

Essence of life

I think the essence of life is to get busy and not be idle. Cos when you are idle you tend to invite nonsense tots into your brain and start a strike inside you.

The past few days I have been keeping myself busy. Planning for TFTs trip, my dad's birthday, my uncle's big day and my nephew's birthday..... all the way until next year feb 2008 I think I will be very busy. And 2008 is gonna be a good year so i should be rather busy again....

I am also trying to find a full time job that pays me CPF and benefits. Actually I counted.... the classes I need to cancel amounts to quite a bit..... almost the same salary I am looking for..... this suddenly stupid tot interfered with my string of positive tots again..... Arrrrgh......

1stly I think my classes are quite empty in the day. There are slots in between classes and that is when I become lazy. That is when my internal system goes haywire. Cos if I go shopping I will spend more money, if I stay at home I will sleep and I will feel so irritated for work (i guess this is the MAIN problem). That is why I wan to have a job where it keeps me up and going for the whole day and I will stay very fresh and not think of other things.....

I hate doing nothing. And that is when I start to feel complacent. And I dread the feeling of travelling to class. Some sooooo far like tuas, clementi and I have to rush with the trafiic...... very dangerous to my life too.....

I realised on days when my classes are fully packed, I may feel very tired, but at least my motor is moving so its not too bad..... I dun feel so yucky...... WAT TO DO WITH THIS MONKEY LA!!!

I jus took a closer look at junior while cleaning him up after our morning walk. I realised that I never get tired of bringing him down for walks, never get tired o making him his food, never get tired of him (sometimes only when he jumps on me when I am sleeping)..... And I asked myself.... is this committment? Is this unconditional love for my son?

Yes he is my son. Except he has a tail and he walks on fours and he barks instead of talking and he is a dog. He will always be my son, Dino Junior. He's the one who licks my tears, he the one whom I hug when I'm feeling down, he's the one who manja me, he's the one who is mine.... I love you baby.....

And the essence of life is to have someone to share your life with you.....Junior is part of my life since 2 years ago... and I'm still loving him.....

No comments: