Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kenji darling met me for lunch today. He came to pick me and we went to somewhere near mustafa to have lunch. Its a chinese curry rice stall. He ordered the dishes he normally orders and I understand why he like to go there. Cos the beef is really nice. Soft and QQ and I love the taste. The pork chop is not very fascinating though..... but I liked the cabbage alot too....


I love you darling and thanks for bringing me out to lunch today....

Rushed down to Compass point after class today to get foundation that is my colour. I have become so tan that the normal ones I have are soooooo white on my skin now. I practically look like a ghost everytime I go out.

I wanted to get MAC, but their outlets are mostly in town like Tangs, vivo, shaw..... thanks to Lena and Kerin and rina who helped me to find out where..... and mummy even called them to find out where..... thanks mum.... cos she is an avid supporter of MAC products.

In the end I went to Compass Point cos there is Metro there and normally Metro should have cosmetic counters there. In my heart I already zoomed in on Clinique. Cos currently all my products are from Clinique. But the salegal there was too busy entertaining another gal who was jus trying on her lipstick, so she chose to forsake my deal of maybe $5o and above for foundation than $30-$50 for a lipstick. Maybe I looked very auntie with my t-shirt and shorts. Maybe they dun have my skin coloured foundation..... Watever..... I'm quite disappointed with Clinique's customer service. At least she could look at me in the eye and tell me to wait or something rite. She totally ignored me....

So I walked on. And I promised myself that whichever counter staff comes and approach me I will seriously buy their product if they have my colour.

Kanebo's counter gal was on the phone and I swear that she looked at me from the corner of her eye but she pretended she didnt see me..... so I moved on..... inuovi's counter was quite busy so I didnt go over...... I ended up at the cheaper cosmetic section......

Then Revlon's staff approached me. The auntie was quite nice. She picked out the colour I was eyeing since I stopped at the counter.... but she was pushing for another colour. I dun trust her cos everytime I buy 1 skin colour lighter, I always end up with a face like a ghost. So this time I bought jus the similiar colour to my skin...... guess wat..... Its called TOAST. hahahahahaha.......

The other one she recommended that was 1 skin colour lighter, was called EARLY TAN. I dun think I have early tan, I already have many mths tan...... so I got the TOAST colour..... hahahaha..... and I still have my clinique loose powder, in fact it was quite a new one I bought recently only.

So I walked on and I saw nail polish..... dunno why my nail fetish is back again..... and I found a colour quite similiar to the one I wanted..... so I got it!!!!


Then I went to the bags section and I am still sooooooo in love with guess bags...... and I also went to the shoes section.......

Ok, I think I havent been really shopping for quite a while, cos I dun have much to buy, but I realised that if I get an office job and I will surely spend bombs on shopping, medicure, pedicure, hair styling..... so kenji, do you really think an office job is a good idea? How much are you sponsoring me for my upkeep and next time I most probably wan to buy branded stuff already..... so do you think you can afford me? Hahahahaha...... I love you darling and today you asked me a question - and the answer is, no one bidded for you yet..... so you are still mine....
Can anyone tell me wat fruit is this?







Its crunchy when you bite into it. It tasted like apple mixed with pear mixed with honey dew, mixed with dunno wat else la. I ate this when I was young and since I saw it at Sheng Shiong the other day while shopping with mummy, I bought it.....

It has a snake-skinned skin and the skin is very very thin. When you get into it, you gotta peel off the outter skin like peeling off your dry skin or peeling or a facial mask. The you must separate the fruit and eat it. The seed is round and brown...... Anyone has any clue wat type of fruit is this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ehhhh this fruit taste like abalone.... :P

Berby said...

Wa lao, where got taste like abalone..... Your tastebud got problem issit.... if this one taste like abalone, then beer taste like pork lor....