Friday, November 16, 2007

F***ing stuck

Have you been stuck in a situation where things jus dun go your way, no matter how much you wan to push, no matter how badly you wanted it, no matter how much you fight for it, no matter wat you do, it jus doesn't seem to work for you?

I am stuck in this f***ing position now. Its not that I'm a firm believer of feng shui, but when all things seem to be stuck so deeply in mud and they dun move at all and I am at my wits' end as to WAT TO DO...... I needed someone to guide me. Its not that I dun believe in myself, but along the way for the past few years, I have lost some of the confidence in me..... so I needed someone to guide me.....

Therefore I went to consult the master again. He said the same things to me. My career is not good now for 2007 and he adviced me to "守" (wait) cos my career is very very weak, faced with lots of obstacles and I shouldn't be very aggressive or fight for stuff or else I will get into trouble. Even if I wan to change job, it should be after CNY where my career luck is smoother and calmer.

Kenji said if I were to get a job, jus go and do lor...... Hmmmm..... now my strategy is to wait. If there is a suitable job, I will grab, if not, no point going after lousy jobs cos anyway, my career is not going to be very good either......

And I am quite disappointed by things now..... things that I plan cannot work out. Got to wait. And for a monkey, I hate waiting.... i am always soooooooo restless...... but bo bian rite.... SIANZ....

I am looking forward to 25nov...... cos can sabo people..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

PS: I am sooooo disappointed but I guess the only thing I can do now is to wait...... patiently..... cos I do not wan to go against Heaven's Will......

No comments: