Friday, November 16, 2007

Clarifications

Everyone is a different individual. No one can actually KNOW wat you are thinking and no one knows exactly WAT I AM thinking.... The only way to let others know wat you are thinking, is to freaking open your bloody mouth and tell people.

Why people cannot be honest and jus share their views or come straight to the point? Why they cannot be frank? I am a person of integrity. Watever I say behind people's backs, I tell them to their face IN FRONT of them. Because I believe that nothing can hide the truth. Even the closest people around me do not understand this point of mine, no matter how much they know me, understand me or trust me. I dun bloody keep secrets..... except secrets close to my heart.

My heart cannot take all the burdens of talking bad about people behind their backs and hiding or lying..... its too tiring. I hate back stabbers and I hate 2-headed snakes. And I am not one. Watever I say about someone else behind their backs, I will TELL THEM TO THEIR FACE. This is me. This is the frankness about me. I jus needed to clarify this point. I dun need more misunderstandings. All this nonsense is too taxing on my brain and heart.

And people who say things, better mean wat they say. Ok, I fall into this category where I am soft hearted and sometimes I say things that I dun mean it. I dun mean I can say I will kill you and then really go and kill you. And I am not the type to let go of anything that means something to me so easy, even though I am treated like dirt. It takes me a while and some courage to ever walk out from shit.

But lesson learnt and once bitten twice shy. I can allow you to trample over me. But there are limits inside me and when the limit is there, then bye bye. If I can find thousands and millions of excuses to love you, then I can also find thousands and millions of reasons to HATE you. Dun think too highly of yourself. Dun take for granted that I am the forever-soft-hearted gal who will always forgive and forget and welcome you back with open arms.

I have learnt that everyone is a different individual and I cannot force things on anyone else. But give me time, give me chance to prove myself!!!!! I dun judge you when I am with you. I dun harbour suspicions and I dun think of anything evil or bad when I am around you because you are someone that I love, trust and enjoy being with. Who ever doubt their friends and the people they love??????? So pls give me the benefit of the doubt cos I am freaking innocent of the death sentences you have already assigned to me in your brain..... pls really understand and know me and trust me and really know that I am not the person you think I am.....

Any clarifications, ask rina cos she knows me the best. She knows I am not that kind to plot against own people. I am someone with integrity. I jus need time to prove myself and need time for you to really see it cos I am a slow mover.

So stop showing me nonchalancy and act like you dun freaking care. I know you still do care. And I know deep down you know you are one of those that I love and I really care about. Dun ever doubt this.

No comments: