Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

2 days ago it was halloween.....

Mummy found her wig and put it on..... and she put it on damon as well and they took pics with my phone while I was sleeping.... and Damon looked like a gal.....heehee

Even Junior joined in the fun and he had a special costume made for him by his nanny..... he was ........ THE SPIDER....

Mummy made a flannel vest for him and velcro-ed the spider which I bought from Toys R Us onto him.... and he really looked like a big spider crawling on the pool table..... hahahahahah.....

And I exchanged $20 for this.......


I think in 10 yrs down the road, I'm gonna put this online and see how much it will be worth then.... it's wrinkle free cos I clipped it in a thick book for 2mths now....... so its very very straight and nice....

No comments: