Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I cannot sleep

It's 5.05am. I am still awake not because I am too excited to sleep, but i was sorting out my swimming students and the details so that I can handover back to the school..... I'm cutting down the number of classes I am coaching at the moment, drastically. I really hope Jenny doesn't kill me for doing this.

I am actually cutting off 70% of my students. Some of the students have already known how to swim and they have already "graduated" so I have lesser headaches. But I still have 70% unaccounted for, especially the ones in the morns and the afternoons. I have already stopped taking in new classes since october, but why are my students still so much????

And I need to adjust certain classes to later in the evenings like 7.30pm onwards so that I can make it in time from my full-time work to coach...... hectic lifestyle, but can earn more money is good..... And finally, I am cutting off all my classes (i hope totally cos I have 1 more hanging there till jan08) on sundays.... Hope sundays I can either sleep in later or go on morn walks with my family.

Headache almost gone, but still the difficult part of explaining myself to the students.... Well - BO BIAN..... sigh....

I better go catch a wink now cos i need to wake up in less than hours time...

No comments: