Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kerin's Surprise

Tmr is the 30th November and I will be seeing sunway lagoon tmr!!! But my period came yesterday and I am having so far one of the worst cramps ever before..... Been feeling giddy and having terrible cramps and backache. Wa, its really tough being a gal.
This morn at midnite, I sms dearest Kerin mei a Happy Birthday message and I seriously hope I was the 1st one to reach her. Heehee....
Today morn, I woke up at 8plus, did other stuff and then went out to get the ingredients for kerin mei's surprise. Reached bradel at 10plus and started baking her birthday cake only at 11am.
Yesterday i already asked her many questions so I know her movement for today. I was prepared to go down to international building to surprise her once the cake was ready (cos they planning to sing KTV there). But, luckily for her (and me), they were still at her place. It seemed that I wasn't the only one surprising her hiak hiak hiak.....
So I told her to wait at her staircase and I zoomed down from bradel to tampines in 15min..... and from her face I dunno if she was surprised or stunned or WAT? Heehee. But I guess its a nice tot from me la......
But the gals were so nice, they cut the cake and shared. No one complained even when it looked like shit and tasted overly sweet and too eggy..... Why? You all scared I beat you up issit? :)
So I decided to be nice and sent the 5 of them down to international building for their well-deserved KTV session. I had bad cramps and backache and giddy spells, so I didnt join them la. Feeling bit sick from my monthly invasion.....
I had already planned this for quite a while, but i felt the cake was a bit let down. I tot more eggs would make it taste better so I added 2 more eggs and did 2 recipes instead of the usual 1. But the cake turned out very heavy. And the mickey mouse I wanted to make dun really look like mickey mouse lor. Hahahaha...... but the kids saw it and insisted it was mickey mouse. Ok lor..... bit failed mickey mouse, but IT IS mickey mouse ok..... hahahahaha.....

Seriously, its NOT this one. This one I painted when I was in secondary school ok.... Hahahhahaa......

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~
~~

~~

~~

~~

~~


Erm, shouldn't have shown you the nice nice mickey mouse rite. Now you compare this one looks like shit rite. Hahahahahahaha......

No comments: