Monday, November 26, 2007

Sat & Sun FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!

Sat, went to work as usual and squeezed my classes together so that I can go home to feed junior and rest. From 7am till 1.30pm, I squeezed 5 classes together. I felt like superwoman. And I dragged my 3pm class to 3.30pm so that in between I could go home to feed junior his lunch and take a short rest.

Ended class at 6.30pm and met kenji for dinner. Actually he wanted to watch a movie but I forgot that simei doesnt have a theatre... Hahaha..... so we ended up eating our favourite sakae sushi (the damn bill came up to almost $100) - he ate beef ramen and ordered a special sashimi platter where there were octopus, prawns, salmon, red-tail tuna (MY FAV NOW cos it tasted like my Duo Bao Yu - ocean flounder) and some other I-dunno-wat-name fish.

We also ordered a katsu with cheese on it..... quite nice but the cheese is bit salty..... and we ate 11 plates of sushi, with 3 plates of premium sushi. No wonder after dinner I felt pregnant..... and we went grocery shopping and we also bought beer for kerin mei's birthday party the next day.... and it has been proven AGAIN and AGAIN that we cannot shop for groceries together, cos we will end up buying ALL THE NONSENSE like chocolates, sweets, snacks and cute cute stuff......

And on sun.... another whole day affair....

Went to pick my aunts (it was for THEM that I went to fix my damn aircon or else they will grumble rite into my EAR) at 7.30am and we went for breakfast at Upper Thomson Rd where we had prata at Shiby Muslim Food & Restaurant "The best Crispy prata in singapore".....

We all had Teh Halia, but the Teh Halia sucks.... the prata is so-so only..... but I'll never go back there again..... Along the way my aunt spotted a plant that is used to make natural purple colouring for kueh kueh.....


After our breakfast, we went to Upper Pierce Reservoir to take a walk and see the monkeys. Junior went along and as he wasn't allowed to run around, I carried him in my arms.... the monkeys wanted to eat him.... so we moved on to lower peirce reservoir. There he was allowed to run around, so he was quite happy.


We went to hougang market after picking my mum and walked around till i had more blisters on my foot (I am really blisters prone).... After marketing, we all went to pet movers to let junior have his weekly swim and interaction with the other doggies....



There was a competition at Pet Movers and since it was startin soon, I signed junior up. It was the RECALL competition where you stand at the other side of the field and you call your doggies and they should run to you. Last year Junior joined this competition also, and he didnt run to me. He ran one big round and away from me cos I think he wasn't very clear of wat he was supposed to do.

This year, I was sooooooo proud of Junior. His PoPo held him and ran with him. And he ran straight to me!!!!! He didnt run away or run haywire around the big field there!!!! I am so proud of my son..... btw, he was 4th in place...... and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd places were at least 10times bigger than him so they had longer legs and their 1 step = 4 steps for junior..... Although he was much much better than the other dogs who ran haywire, he was not the fastest 3 so he got only this.....


I wanted to bring them to have lunch at sim lim tower but i wasn't sure if it was opened, so they suggested going to Hong Lim to eat.... so we went..... and they had this!!!! I'm sure kenji will drool.... its pig trotters Jelly.....

Food was ok. After lunch, we all went home to feed junior and rest.

After a 45min nap, I went to meet rina at yishun cos it was the twin's birthday!!! Rina and her sister put up a dance show and it was amazing!!! The children all put up a performance too and I was the judge!!!! :)

Then I did my 1st balloon sculpture in my whole life. I made a dog!!!! And it looked like junior!!!





I was soooo happy that I decided to make more. I made another black dog cos damon jus blew up a black balloon for me.... YEAH and this time I can really make junior.....



And since I had the black junior already, I decided to give Kerin the white one for her birthday.... Kerin, you must appreciate ok cos this is my 1st balloon I ever made in my whole life and its also the 1st time I give people balloons ok.....


I also asked them (rina's cousins) if they knew how to make flowers, as it would be cool to give kerin flowers too.... But they dun really know.... so AH BER FIGURED IT OUT..... YEAH. The 1st flower I made, burst, so I had to remake it.....





Pics time for the Twins..... Happy Birthday Shakira & Shakir.....
















After cutting the cake at 6.30pm, I rushed down to get flowers for another birthday gal (which happened to be Ms Kerin Mei)...... and then rushed all the way down from yishun to simei to celebrate Ms Kerin Mei's 86 birthday. This is the birthday gal..... with all her gifts from Wendy and me and Kenji and Junior....... See she wear too low cut wan to seduce some guys there, so me and wendy helped the guys prevent nosebleed so we jus stuff her presents to cover her CRACK (if there was one la).....



I am seriously fascinated by the cake. I got a surprise when I saw it cos actually I wanted to order it for her on her actual birthday..... But now since you have this cake already, the sushi one I will not order lor..... hiak hiak hiak....

Junior had a great time at kerin Mei's party cos he had a friend Elmo there..... and this elmo is one huge CHEE KO PEH..... he went around humping peoples legs and I notice he only chose the hairy legs..... and he started with Kenji (MUAHAHAHAHAHAH)..... Oh kenji is sooooo man...... hahahahaha..... I nearly wanted to cry when I saw Kenji's helpless expression.....hahahahah..... he was really helpless cos i think he was trying to save his son from being humped by elmo and elmo ended up humping the daddy..... hahahahahahaha.....

Then elmo went to kerin's friend and humped his leg like **times..... hahahahah......and next, he wanted to hump Kerin's leg too..... and x-tin's leg too..... hahahahah the gals forgot to shave i guess...... so cute la elmo....

No comments: