Saturday, January 5, 2008

Announcing the GOOD NEWS

I am officially announcing the good news now.

1) Kenji Lim proposed on 21dec. And I threw him back his ring.
Why? Cos I was too shocked and I didnt know how to react. Cos he proposed in the most traditional and old-fashion way and I dun find it romantic. But thinking back on it, I find him most attractive cos he actually went to get a ring by himself and i liked this ring very much. And although he didnt say nice words and there were no flowers and he didnt go down on 1 knee and didnt even ask if I am willing to marry him, he jus slipped the ring on my finger and that's it. I was shocked out of my skin lor.

BUT. Yesterday he proposed again - he even made a flower out of wasabi and although it was a lousy move, but at least he did something to show that he wanted to marry me lor. So you better treat me well and make me happy and keep to your words!!!




2) Tomorrow is indeed a special day. Why is this sunday so special? Shuling was rite. I was waiting for sunday. Cos tomorrow, his parents and my parents are meeting up and they are proposing to my parents for their daughter's (which happens to be me) hand in marriage.

And tomorrow we are all sitting down for dinner and discussing the wedding plans. Wedding venue not confirmed yet cos we are determining the amount of tables we need - I think about 80 tables needed so I very headache as to where and how to have my wedding. Maybe I'll have void deck or community centre style ok. Hahahahaha.

And junior will be the ring bearer. Hahahahaha. I jus hope he dun run off with my ring and marry brandy with my ring.

And the wedding date will be in May, it will be on someone's birthday (but sadly, its not on my birthday). Heehee....

3) We bought a house.
A 5room in sengkang and we should be moving in soon after some renovations and delivery of furniture and packing.

So TFT pls note, mahjong sessions will be held in sengkang after we move in. Hahahahahaha....

And my sisters and close friends - you can come to my house to bitch thru the night and have pyjamas party after we move in. Hahahahahaha.....

Dun worry, Maria will be around to serve food and drinks.

4) Someone's gonna be a daddy soon.
Not Kenji Lim - its JUNIOR. He raped mouse tze my hamster and she is pregnant. Hahahahahahahah. THIS IS STRICTLY A JOKE. Hahahahaaha......


RECRUITMENT:

1) Jie mei(s) for the stopping of the groom. Kenji Lim is the groom so those who wan to take revenge on him for disturbing you, this is your chance to sabo him and make him do silly stuff.

Pls register with Ms Kerin cos she is in charge of this department - she is appointed HEAD OF JIE MEI wef today - Ms Kerin pls collect your appointment letter the next time we meet up. And Kenji Lim say he will kill you before our wedding day so that you cannot stop him.

2) Brothers & Sisters - to help us yam seng and drink with the well-wishers. This part TFT is in charge ok. Hahahahahahaha...... Kerin and Wendy and Lena I need your help too cos you all can drink better than me. Think I can rope in D and Jakes too. Hahahahaha....

3) Anyone who wan to sabo me or kenji - Pls queue up ok. Long queue ah. Take a queue number and then I will give you some chores to be busy with then you will forget about sabo-ing us ok.....

4) Everyone reading this blog - Pls indicate your attendance by replying to this message or tagboard ok. Cos I seriously dunno who wan to go and who dun wan to go (again). You know wat I mean rite? Hahahahahaha......

But this list NEEDS to go -

Lena Tan
Jeff
Joewyn x2 (sorry I forgot your dar's name)
Kerin
Wendy
Hersheys
Dawn
Jennifer
Rina
D
Jakes
Michelle
Jared
Damon
Ryan
Winnie
Michael
Mandy

There will be a vegetarian table and a muslim table - so pls dun paiseh. Jus tell me if you have muslim friends going (like SHAHLENA .....etc) :)

And who else dun mind going. Pls sign up cos my brain is filled with too many things - I will miss you out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dont you dare put us at the muslim table ok!!!!!!!just making sure........hahahahahahahaa and have lots of WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!