Friday, January 4, 2008

Saying Hi from Office

Hi Hi Everyone. Ah Ber is blogging from her OFFICE. Oooooooops. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

Ah ber worked very hard and finished handing in wat I was supposed to do. So ah ber is quite free now. I look at the stack of filing to be done and I decided to faintz straight away. Not my filing ok. Filing to be done months back but due to change of HR staff, the filing was like, never done.

So it becomes ah ber's job to file them.

Ah ber is still very new in her job but ah ber tries her best to perform her job properly. And Ah ber likes her job quite a bit. Ah ber seen a few old friends here from SATS and they talk to ah ber - ah ber is happy.

I seen my next door colleague playing msn, even though she open the window very small, but still think its msn - so ah ber also play msn - once in a while la. Most of the time also no time to breathe lor...... where got time to play msn......

I dunno why I am so happy today. Maybe cos this morn I had a very nice dream tat's why my mood is that kind of "high" mood. Hahahahaha......

PS: I missed you darling.

No comments: