Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good Rants

Rina jus sms me with good news that Junior and Niu Niu are stuck again. Brandy I know you are also on heat but you have to wait till junior is done with Niu Niu then he'll go after you. Heehee.

I miss my gong gong boy. I'm so busy that I cannot go visit him. Yesterday I was too tired. And my room's still in a mess. I'm doing spring cleaning for my room and at the same time, throw out the stuff that I dun need and donate them to either salvation army or to needy people. I'm also packing my stuff into boxes to be ready to be sent to sengkang anytime. Hahahahaha.

The nearly $600 worth of Ikea items are still sitting in tortilla. Its bit draining on my petrol, but nvm, I really have no time and energy to move them to sengkang.

I think I dun need much help in moving house. I'll jus move them bit by bit. And luckily I dun have really tat much stuff tat I imagined I have.

I jus have lots of clothes tat I dun feel like throwing cos either I only wore them a few times, or I really liked them or I jus can't bear to throw them away. Hahahaha. I am a karang guni. And I also have lots of small stuff that I dunno where to keep. Hahahaha. I am INDEED a karang guni. I keep telling myself, the stuff I can throw, I better throw. But I still cant bear to throw. I have a whole cupboard of stuff that I cannot move cos I really dunno where to keep them. They are my precious memories up in my cupboard. I like to take them down sometimes and walk down memory lane once in a while.

And lots of paper too. My previous property work involves lots of paperwork so I have stacks of them tat I cannot throw in case of reference purposes.

And now, I have 1 whole cupboard of junior's things too. Hahahahaha. Clothes and treats and his things like collars, leash, shoes, grooming kits, medicines, supplements, TOYS (many manY) .....etc. Like a real child he needs lotsa things too.

I am really sorting everything out and decide which are important and cannot be moved and am going to move my cupboard to find space to keep them in. And sorting out the things that I can move 1st so that I dun need to move so many things later on. I guess later on I have more things to be done than jus moving.

The things to be done in January have mostly been done. January the most taxing thing was to source for the wedding venue and wedding photoshoots and source for nice nice furniture and prepare to celebrate CNY and prepare to move house.

Feb's gonna be a more busy mth cos fixing of aircon, cable, internet, delivery of furniture, wedding photoshoot, cleaning up the house, MOVING IN, getting use to being a housewife and getting used to finally living under 1 same roof with dino senior and dino junior. Seriously I dunno wat to expect. Kenji kept asking me if he will squash junior to death when he sleeps. I really dunno. I jus hope junior not stupid and he should be able to run off when kenji turns.

And I hope junior doesn't freeze in the aircon..... Arrrrrrrrgh..... I miss my baby boy.....

No comments: